Reviews for Letters to the Editor
silver-nightstorm chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
Love, love, love. I was totally serious in my last review though. Although my Inception fic won't be appearing until I finish my other multichapters (read: Either years from now or when I get bored with the current multichapters, so very soon :3)
silver-nightstorm chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
Lololololol I officially ship Robert with everyone now. Take that ;P
silver-nightstorm chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
THIS. "As for Arthur, he's so far in the closet I think he ended up in Narnia." New canon. With Ms. Editor ;) paired with Eames. You wanna give me a description of you in the Inception world so that an happen when I get around to writing my Inception monster Dom/Ari Arthur/OC Eames/OC Yusef/OC fic? XDD
silver-nightstorm chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
LOVE. THIS ISMY NEW CANON.
silver-nightstorm chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Lolol I still ship Dom/Ari. It will happen, just...matter this letter you know? Lolol
silver-nightstorm chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Oh my gosh, serial killer Arthur is forever embedded in my mind...
silver-nightstorm chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
Aw, Yusef! -hugs- -slaps for being felt up-
silver-nightstorm chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Hahahahahaa, I actually adored Arthur's chapter. Seriously the best. I am now using this fic as the basis for my Inception head!canon. Yup. It's settled.
Saphy18 chapter 13 . 5/1/2012
i love this. it's so original. i don't think i've ever read anything like it. good job.
VeIaRrGtOh chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
This is brilliant, it had me cracking up. What an original idea! Usually the gross amount of Inception fanfiction on the site makes me upset because of its ridiculousness - then you have these letters, which are exactly what I'm thinking.

Bravo! Hilarious.
BieberBabe27 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Once I read the Mal/Arthur comment my head went down in shame like a 5 year old whose being told not to hit someone and she did. But hey it's addictive like dreaming to wonder what if.
Christy chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
*Giggles* I really don't think Saito lawyer wants to read some of the fanfictions. They might not be PG-13, if you know what I mean ;)
Mindy chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Wow it's kind of creepy how it truly looks like Arthur would have written this. Especially since i couldn't stop laughing at how serious his "tone" is at such a childish topic (him being gay).

This is amazing and epic.
Doppler Effect chapter 13 . 6/15/2011
That was great! Admittedly, I 'sname, but she doesn't need to know that, does she? Hehe, anyway.
peradventure chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
Hahaha, this was too funny! I adored it:) It was nice to see a different type of story in the Inception fandom. I also liked how you inserted your author notes throughout the story!

"As for Arthur, he's so far in the closet I think he ended up in Narnia" Hmm, what would Arthur say to that?

Another quote I liked: "I hate to break your hearts but it was just a kiss." Just a kiss, Arthur? Pssh, yeah right ;)

I'll be waiting for the Interviews!