Reviews for CRACC Dating Service
moop chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
i laughed so hard i think i just might die XD

keep the crack fics coming!
Code Sanctuary chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
This so funny.
Poging Artista chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Its funny. I cant stop laughing
EXpertUS chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
PUTANG INA! I'll die laughing with this fic... and I thought the 2814 series were funny...
EXpertUS chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I do not know if you can understand me or not but...

pisting yawa ni imong fic... purte ng grabeha ka sakit akong tiyan tungod sa katawa..

damn it... congratulations... it's an iPod
K'thardin chapter 8 . 5/13/2011
iAnd with that, they went back to playing Super Smash Brothers, Magical Girl Siscalypse Edition.

"And after this, more sex right?" Subaru said./i

Yeah, okay. I admit it. You got me with this one. Nearly gagged on what I was drinking to keep from spitting it all over my monitor. _
Ryuus2 chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Have I told you you were crazy recently? No, I don't think I have. Well, now's as good a time as any: You're crazy, man, crazy crazy crazy.

The time-space continuum is really scattered here. StrikerS characters are spying just down wind of Vivid and A's protagonists, who are in turn hooking up with each other and future-tech magic androids. There is just so much room for explosions there.

And Starfire is bi. Tamaranians are, thankfully, much freer on those subjects. Aren't emotion centric, mostly positive, warrior cultures great ;)

I wonder if what Chizuru N is about to do to Chizuru H would count as poetic justice? Or just kinky?

Now I'm gonna go check out that new Negima Crack Guild page. What did you call it? Ala Iridia or something?

Keep up the great work!
altengal chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Due to not knowing which anime is being referenced half the time, some of the desired humor is missed on me, but still very enjoyable. If you at least mention the reference animes it will make sorting through the two dozen subarus a little easier.
gwonbush chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Congratulations, you have officially broken the time space continuum into little bitty pieces. Now I have to avoid being hit by my future self. Fortunately, Skuld has a very nice warranty.
Unsigned chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
That would be an awesome Super Smash Bros game.
OverMaster chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Oh, dear God, the Chizurus!
Sorakage Sama chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
That was hilarious! Great work as usual.

Ja ne

Soakage Sama
Davies chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
Wait. What?

Einhart and Nanoha? What? How?
shanejayell chapter 8 . 4/11/2011
Okay, that was just TOO cute. :)

Oh, about the cafe, for great sillyness it should be the Amber Teahouse. (Look it up)
Icezera chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
I love you. Whether it be crack or serious fiction, you're writing is impeccable and hilarious.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »