Reviews for CRACC Dating Service
Reader2001 chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
In the Negi/Vivio section, You have Nodoka trying to gouge out one of the Number's eyes. Since you put an emphasis on eye, I think you meant for it to be Cinque, not Otto.
justbehappydammit chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
Of course. How else would a date between those two go?
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
They gave birth to an iPod. I think I just died from laughing too hard and am typing this from the afterlife.
ZeroXSEED chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
For the hell of it, I found two new OTP

Nanoha x Negi makes much more sense than you could expect...

And poor Bardiche...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Can you have the cast of Naruto get fed up with Hinata beating around the bush and put her and Naruto on a date together?

Nice dates, especially Kenpachi and Jack as brawl buddies. And I never thought of Yachiru as a shoulder minion... might need to give an OC in my fics one like her.
Ryuus2 chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
There wasn't much in chapter 6, so I put it here.

I really can't get past how awesome you are at Negima/Nanoha crossover bits. And you even managed to tie it in with everything from back in chapter two. Hm, have you ever considered doing something with Soul Eater maybe?

Now for chapter 7. Please send my regards to Iniqitus.

Dude, nice. If I had to rate you, I'd put you just half a peg under SCM, maybe less. You should seriously consider making an account.

Keep up the great work! Both of you!
e0in chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Titan Quest!
Rubel chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I can't wait for Chachzero to find out. Though she needs to meet Hk-47
IniquitusTheThird chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Whoo! It's up!

I see tiny problems with my grammar and spelling now. Isn't that just typical?
bissek chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
At least Fate didn't go for the Heterodyne Spark Roast. Then again, that would be more dangerous if it was consumed by Syazel or Meyuri.

The big brawl needs Alucard and Dark Schneider to round out the impossibly powerful guys who just won't die list.

Rukia has no right to taunt people about being older than they look, seeing as she's roughly 150 and looks 15.
Dragonkey258 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Reading this last chapter has made mr wonder if you've ever played No More Heroes for the Wii...

All because the play on the word, "THAT".
bissek chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
You forgot to have Vivio assume adult form and be mistaken as a relative of Saber's.
Lipana chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Actually, I belive if Arturia realizes who Nero is, a brawl would ensue.
shanejayell chapter 6 . 1/11/2011

You should expand Iono & Diana, it'd be a RIOT.
Rc1212 chapter 6 . 1/11/2011