Reviews for To Wish Impossible Things
gabizmij chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
YAYAYAYYA she is going to find out about Edward ... IF YOU HAD THE NEXT CHAPTER AHHHHHHHHHHH the story is amazing i love it I love it sooooooooo much
india chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
More please! ! Love it
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
is bella ever going to tell the cullens about the cancer before she dies
Lamiya chapter 13 . 2/17/2013
I love this, it makes me so sad. Please continue!
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 13 . 3/6/2012
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) i love Bella & Edward together
Pen10 chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
Omg- I love this SO MUCH! If you do not update in the next week, I will like, do what Edward did when he found out abou Bella. Lol, so UPDATE ASAP
Love Chloe chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
I absolutely adore this story so far! I hope you continue it. I find Edward to be extremely sweet and pretty perfect. There are many stories like this one with a similar plot but, your characters feel genuine yet original. Your writing style is simply elegant.
Anna chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
Where did you go? I miss this story so much :( please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I AM FREAKING IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY D': the discontinuement is killing me! D: UPDATE SOON!

If you want help with editing or ideas or need to vent about life, I'm always here. Please contact me to say if you will continue, because you are so talented. I started bawling while reading this, no sh*t. You have that kind of power.

Anastasia

PS if you want another powerful story that's a quick read, try 'Each Little Bird That Sings'. Very sad, but very real :( I love it! CONTINUE!
captainbanana chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
i love this story, is ther going to be an update soon or are yu taking a break from it?
tinawin chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i am currently all caught up on this beautiful story. Please update soon.
Torpet1 chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Hej! Please go on with your fantastic story 'To wish impossible things'! I'm waiting for more... Has been two months since your last update... Are you ok?
weml chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
New chapter soon please!
super ellie.'D chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Oh my god! This is such an inspirational story! I absolutely adore it:) now I have a buck more quotes on my wall!:)

"the world is a dangerous place to live, not because people are evil, but because people don't stop evil." Albert einstein. Hey! You should listen to Fix You by Coldplay! Great lyrics. I'll give you a list of songs you could use:)

Fix You- coldplay• Possibility- Lykke li• Two is better than one.-boys like girls and Taylor swift •Your love is a song.- switchfoot• Keep holding on.- Avril lavigne•My love goes free- Jon foreman• Falling slowly- soundtrack from Once• love isn't made- Jon Foreman• maybe Dear Mr. President- p!ink ft. Indigo girls• the only exception and where the lines overlap- paramore• long live- Taylor swift• Temporary home- Carrie Underwood• the way I am, girls and boys, and glass- Ingrid Michaelson

Sorry if I overloaded you, but those are my favorites:) now you have songs to look for!:) love the story! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Tracey87 chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
I just found this story, and i love it. It is really sad but i think its really great and cant wait to read more! I really hope bella gets to complete her list. Please update again soon. :-D
SleepMyBella chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
What a lovely chapter! Thank you!