Reviews for Not My Thing
TigerQueen chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aww, 80s turtles! How I've missed you. Pretty sure I never considered their sexual orientation-or anything sexual-back then, but I always thought Donatello was adorable, and this pushes all the right buttons.

That, and the image of Mikey completely blanking on everything but PIZZA. Gnarly, indeed. : )

You'll note I've reviewed pretty much all of your fics. This is to encourage you to WRITE MORE! Whenever you get time, of course.
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Yay! I'm not the only one who thinks Don's gay but no one else is.

This was super great! :D
Poisoned Dark Angel chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
XD This is an instant classic! The old talking to yourself mirror self-confidence plot I also liked how you set this all up in the bathroom [weird how people can just barge in and start a conversation :] the moment I read that Mikey could possibly be Leo’s dad was the point of no return from internal laughter, Mikey and his pizza but u know he isn’t as clueless as people perceive him to be anyway awesome one-shot
Fyrefly chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This made me smile the whole way through, and the end made me laugh right out loud. Not to mention the whole thing is so well-written and well-characterized. Great work!