Reviews for Mindshattered
WhiteFang001 chapter 17 . 3/31
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
aroberuka chapter 17 . 3/15
Hi I just basically read the whole fic in one sitting IT’S REALLY GOOD I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Idk where to start with this comment tbh the characterization was good, you obviously did a lot of research, which made this super interesting to read; and I love the Alchemist as an antagonist, in a “it feels so good to see him get what’s coming to him” kinda way.

Also I know I already said this on another fic of yours but I really, really enjoy your action scenes, they’re so fluid and easy to follow.

This was great. Thank you for writing.
Typhlosion8 chapter 17 . 2/19
Well written and a very good insight into more psychological matters that I found very nice. The way the crew interacted was quite accurate, and I found the relationship between Zoro and Sanji fascinating in it's nature, with how Sanji was able to connect to Zoro through his own past. All in all, thank you for a very good read! XD
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 2/1
This was really brilliant! I enjoyed all the chapters!
I just had to read it all in one go because I couldn't stand the suspense. I really like Zoro and Sanji's relationship here. It feels so natural and not out of character at all.
I also learnt so much about starvation and its after-effects when recovering from it. That was really eye-opening for me.
Great job for the villain of the story! I totally hated him and really felt scared for Zoro and the crew.
I'm also happy to see that the other characters still play a role even though the main focus was on Zoro and Sanji.
Thank you so much for such a fantastic story!
star chapter 17 . 1/17
THIS FIC TAUGHT ME A LOT AND FUCKING REALLY HURT AND BROKE MY HEART OMG IM ACTUALLY CRYING? EVERYTHING WAS SO PERFECT AND SO PAINFUL WOW
Wragziez chapter 17 . 1/4
So good!
aceoftwos chapter 7 . 1/4
fun fact: this chapter made me cry. damn you, author!

luffy feeding zoro wasn't a turn i expected? same with sanji yelling at him. idk why but there was such a swell of pride when sanji stood up to him about it. and also that sentence? about zeff's peg leg? too fucking real and way too fucking soon. i had to stop reading and get myself under control before i could keep going. it took a cuddly cat and hot chocolate before i felt better again. and even then, better is a... subjective term. suffice to say, excellent execution. excited to continue reading the rest of it.
CreepInsane chapter 17 . 10/27/2017
That was one among the best ever fics I have ever read! I love it so so so much! Its simply too awesome!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
This fic was brilliant from beginning to end. I could feel Zoro's pain and Sanji's frustration, and dammit I love their oddly complex relationship! They're like the best of friends that always fight or the closest of brothers that always fight XD And my god the Alchemist was a terrifyingly dispicable villain!

Well done with this fic! Positively brilliant!
levysbookshelf chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
So I loved this story it was well thought out. I love that you did research for it that just made me love it more. I could see the hard work you put into this.
Kuroki8 chapter 17 . 2/26/2017
I liked your story very much :)
ocean's pebble chapter 17 . 1/29/2017
This was really well done. I can tell that you put time and effort into researching this even without the author notes, and that you put a lot of thought into your villain and how to play everything out. Overall, this was a great read! Definitely going on my favorites list.
Loregeta chapter 5 . 1/28/2017
Best Zoro story ever!
IpiuGate chapter 17 . 1/9/2017
Nice story, much prefer Mihawk and losing an eye than the Alchemist but it just made both better. Totally understand the fascination with Zoro's earrings though, they're a part of him and look awesome. I'm slightly obsessed with Zoro and his smiles, grins, smirks and fear inducing teeth baring expressions so I liked how you mentioned them in your story.
ScandinavianTrash chapter 17 . 1/4/2017