Reviews for Making Your Own Mistakes
Vampirelover57 chapter 20 . 1/4/2011
ok this chapter was even better then the last. I really can't see the truth breaking this family up, tehy all love each other way to much for that. I know they will work it out. Can't wait to read more.
Vampirelover57 chapter 19 . 1/4/2011
Ok it took me awhile to get to this chapter but I really loved it. I am so glad the baby is finally here and that they are now married. I truly can't wait to read more.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I hereby declair THIS chapter to be named "HOLY SHIT"
mochiusagi chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
awwwww this ending was alot better, since william seemed to be more like his parents since rene didn't have to deal with all that stress.
mochiusagi chapter 21 . 12/16/2010
yey happy ending! hmm an epilouge?
mochiusagi chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
oh no! the truth is leaked! I don't know if the damage can be repaired though, I mean it was a huge! secret, and it might shatter their entire relationship, and yet it might make the bond stronger. Please update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
hmmm well tamaki is going to need to know soon, since how are they going to explain that a baby just appeared out of thin air? Please update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
yey they made up! Please update soon!
Vampirelover57 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Wow all I can say is Michael is really being an ass and that stinks. I really hope he learned his lesson with this scare. I really hope they can work this all out. I want them to be happy like their parents are. Can't wait to read more.
Vampirelover57 chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
I did like this chapter. I still feel they are making a big mistake for not telling their parents. I guess I will just have to keep reading to see where this goes. I really like this story.
Vampirelover57 chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
Well this story is getting better, although it has always been good. I really wish Rene would just tell his parents that he is pregant. I really think they would understand and help him and Michael. Cant wait to read more.
mochiusagi chapter 17 . 11/27/2010
awww poor rene, he is so nice for staying with michael even after he was a jerk to rene. Please update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 16 . 11/19/2010
I still think Michael is right though, telling tamaki and kyouya would make it so much easier in them. Please update soon!
mochiusagi chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
ohhhhhhhhhh that was really close. Rene needs to spill the beans at somepoint though. I mean, if he and michael gets married, then he either has to do it before or after the baby, but then there's the problem of the baby, and I'm sure that its going to get harder to keep teh pregancy a secret. Please update soon!
Vampirelover57 chapter 14 . 11/15/2010
I liked this chapter, But I feel that Rene is making a big mistake by not telling his parents. Who would understand better they his father would ok his dad might get mad but he would get over it soon enough. Really can't wait to read more of this story to see where you go with it. Write on