Reviews for DOUBLE TEAMED
Jeanne chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ha ha ha. Made me laugh.
Tuppence chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
You know, I've been thinking about it and I would totally sell my soul for a chance with one Dean Winchester. ;-)

Loved the drabble but can't blame the brunette - whatever she is - for trying it with Dean, can you? Poor girl - talk about a double whammy! Losing out on Dean Winchester and possibly getting ganked in the process as well.

Great drabble.

Trina
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I love it when the Winchesters tag team the bad guys.

Awesome drabble.

Cheers, Sculls

P.S. Totally agree on Vancouver. Haven't been to a con, but have been to the city.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I absolutely love it! Sam and Dean in their element... *sigh* I hope there are more moments like this coming up in the upcoming season. Well done!
BeachDreamer chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Great stuff! Love Dean's grin and growly flirting...toying with her before he and Sam "take care" of her.

By the way, SO jealous you got to go to VanCon. :( *sigh* Someday.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oooo what was she?

Bev xx
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aha! Take that! LOVE it!

Nice one! :)
TheKritty chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh YAY! That was so very cool! Go, Dean! Go, Sam!

Thank you, that made me grin hard and right now I am so looking forward to the season premiere!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
One word: AWESOME!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Yay for the boys double teaming! Awesome:)
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Heh! A demon? Don't think she's going to last much longer whatever she is, eh?
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Lucky you having gone to Van Con, wish I had, would love to meet the boys and see what Vancouver is like.

Lol, that supernatural creature certainly met her match when she gave Dean the eye, and then stepped back into Sam!
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Yay! For Winchester brother teamwork. Lovely drabble. Little Envious of your VanCon experience. I bet it was amazing!