Reviews for Leaving George
basketballbabe13 chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
I just read the whole thing and I cannot see what I am typing through all my tears. This really touched me, and I think the writing is absolutely fantastic! Great job!
You could add one from Percy's perspective, as he just made up with his brother and Fred was the first to accept him back.. I dont know, just an idea.
Kanae chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Well, I always tell my friends how he didn't die. It may seem exaggerated but he is my favorite character. Both of them. And since J.K. Rowling created them, I am thankful, but the end she gave him isn't fair. I mean, HP belongs to her and the story does seem more realistic when someone actually dies, but I just ask myself why it was him. If she really needed to kill a Weasley why didn't she kill Charlie (I like him, but he doesn't really appear that often and the twins will always be more important even if it means killing another Weasley). Well, since I couldn't really get over his death I just decided he didn't die for me. And since both actor are still alive my idea feels more realistic haha. The story is beautiful (I am crying right now). I didn't ask myself how Fred would feel after he died. Thanks for the opportunity.
UmiNezumi chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Aww q.q Harry Potter is such a cruel book! She let Fred dying! :( This Fanfiction was amazing (I just understand the half..but ok xD)

Umi
olivia chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
That was so sad. I'm crying right now
Melody MoiraYang chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Absolutely touching.A new perspective.
BookReader101 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Very good
Dirty Little Half Blood chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
D'X OMM this is the saddest thing I ever read :( It made me cry 3 times DX Beautiful...One for the faves
Poppy P chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Poor Molly! Poor Weasleys! Why Fred?
Poppy P chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
This didn't strike me as powerful as the 1st ch but still it was some good George angst.
Poppy P chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
That was beautiful and painful. Great insight into the twins. The ending was especially powerful. Gave me chills!
glowingblueforyou chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
No words.. only tears!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Awww TT! Luv it.
Ridwa chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Really enjoyed these stories. Please write more! :)
Dobwig the HouseOwl chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
:'(

Do you know how sad this was?

Fred and George were (apart from Luna) my favourite charecters from Harry Potter. I screamed at the book when I read the part about Fred dying.

This was really amazing. Keep this up. I loved it.
foxy chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
O-M-G. this is so sad! D: i cryed!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »