Reviews for The End of All Things
Aria Breuer chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Good, well-written story.

In the third chapter, you misspelled Gamgee as "Gagmee". That's the only grammatical error I caught.

I like how you explored Frodo and Sam's friendship. From their humble beginning after Frodo moved into Bag End to, in a way, show how Frodo and Sam formed their friendship. As strong a bond of friendship as those two share, it's difficult not to see them apart. Of course, sometimes it is good to see Frodo without Sam to find out how brave he really is on his own.

Good work. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
Miluiel Gamgee chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
This was perfect3 I loved it. TRUELY how I always pictured Frodo and Sam's relationship as friends. Thank YOU for this wonderful story.
-Mil
Pip the Invader chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I loved this! Awesome job! There are hardly any Frrodo Sam fanfics that are'nt slash! Yeee!
akkskk chapter 4 . 5/6/2010
Nice story, but I thought I'd let you know that the hobbits are not the same age. The only hobbits that were close in age were sam and Merry.
G chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
-This was a brilliant story-and especially creative how it was a story within a story.
-I really liked your chapter titles, as they perfectly conveyed the growing bond and brotherhood between Frodo and Sam
-nice to know that when Merry and Pippin got a little older, they helped Frodo and Sam get the best of Ned and Bred :)
Kay chapter 5 . 4/30/2003
Thank you for a lovely story!
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
loved your fanfic. but u know that already, of course :)

okay, i'm actually reviewing for more than just to review your story. I just wanted to ask, have you ever had anyone plagiarize your story, then post it as their own? Because today is the third time i found someone doing that with my story, and its absolutely ridiculous. So i tacked on a thing at the end of my new chapter on my fanfic, but seeing how you're a master of this fanfic-writing thing (looks at long list of fanfics listed unter T.H) I thought you might have something to suggest to me, since i'm about to take my fanfic off the net or something. I figured the best thing to do is humiliate that person by doing a little comparison thing with what I wrote, and what SHE wrote, on my fanfic. Anyway, sorry for the ranting and raving and long review, but if you have any bright suggestions about getting rid of these copycats...

ElveNDestiNy
Leigh Bryson chapter 5 . 1/13/2003
Beautiful! Just Beautiful, Sam and Frodo are my favorite and I think you have done a wonderful job with this story!
Lylie London chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
WOW. Truly amazing, heart-touching story there. I love it. Simply beautiful. You are a very good author. One of the best Frodo/Sam stories i've read. Thank you so much for writing it and brightening my day. All though i was crying a bit in the end. So good. Keep writing fics!

-flutterby
ElvenDestiny chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
i was reading your story to my friend and she absolutely loves it :) so, here i am reviewing for her sake, since i already reviewed your story. anyway, i/we love how u write! by the way, thanks for the email and review!

ElVeNdEsTiNy
Starlight10 chapter 3 . 5/3/2002
Great chapter, Kora! I love your insights into Frodo's past; it was such a nice touch to include the water incident! Not only you managed to show us a little about Sam's frienship and love to Frodo, but also, about Frodo's own feelings as he was about to die in the same way his parents had. This is very beautiful and well written. I love your use of varied words and language. Keep going, this is wonderful! ;)
ElvenDestiny chapter 5 . 4/29/2002
cool! i love the whole friends/brothers thing between frodo and sam. Also, i'm glad this story isn't too long; it was wonderful. thanks for reviewing, you're so nice! by the way, yep, God is a wonderful God!

ElVeNdEsTiNy
and her cousin chapter 4 . 4/7/2002
? and her cousin We loved your story! Buh bye!
and her cousin chapter 5 . 4/7/2002
?This was so freaking adorable! I absolutely loved it. It aggravates me that Sam is so ingorant to the fact that Frodo really thinks of him as his very best friend. But, at the same time, it's amazingly sweet and full of cuteness. I loved the stories about their childhood that you created. Especially their first adventure. (I had one of those ill-fated camping trips, myself about a week ago... yuck) Frodo was also amazingly sweet. It's so sad to compare their experiences in the Shire to their experiences in Mordor and beyond. (Don't know where else "beyond" would be, but it sounded good, so wht the hey?) Well, anywhoo, I'm very amazed that it only took you a month to write this. (I, myself haven't even FINISHED one yet...heheheh.) Well, my cousin is bugging me to leave a review, so... without further delay, I'll let her shower you with made-up, sucking-up comments. (Mine, of coarse, are heart-felt...)

?'s cousinahem ahem i resent that remark! and i am not the one doing the sucking up ::stares strangely at her cousin, who is making annoying sucking noises :: heh heh take that! wellllll...what i wanted to say was that i absolutely adored your story and wish i could write ::sigh:: o well..tahnk you for presenting the true relationship between sam and frodo, instead of some strange demented slash ugh...i have always loved sam and frodo's friendship in the LotR and how they interact. i loved how you had frodo defending sam when those two meanie hoobits were making fun of my dear samwise! (in case you dont know, hoobits are hobbits who have turned evil...they die when hit by paperclips and when are fried they are hoogits and taste very yummy. and the hoogit resturant is called McHoogits, of which the mascot is Jimmy McHoogit...i didnt make this up, it all came from the Loony Bin and the Billy Boyd Forum...for further info go to . or .net ) but anywayzzzz :) it was very sweet and true what frodo said concerning sam :) i also loved how you had the story told by sam and frodo while they are going through their whole ordeal and it shows how they still look back on the good times in their lives to gain strength...very good :) i love how frodo thinks of sam as an equal even though he works for him...and it is even sweeter how sam is so unaware of how much frodo cares for him..anyways i could go on all day but i think if i say anymore my cousin will kill me so i best be going :) thnx again :)

? Hehehe... She IS NOT coming out on top in this round of cousin bashing! Hehehe...OH, no, my precioussssssss... First, every time she tried to type "love" she would type "loe". The correct term "loved", in her typing was transfered to "loed". (Just to give you an idea of how unsuited she is for giving out reviews like candy.)

?'s cousin i only have one thing to say,

? Yeah, right! She never shuts up!

?'s cousinand that is that you KNOW the 'v' key ddidnt work for you either! HA! :)

but this is getting quite long so i think we best be off :) lol

? OH, no you don't! Not until I say that you are one of my very best friends! I'm so glad that you live so close and that we can scare so many people with our LotR obsessions! (It's really quite fun; you should try it sometime!:)) Maybe, someday, we can travel to Middle Earth and hug all the hobbits! (Srry! Don't know WHY I said that! It's just so tempting!)

?'s cousin yes i quite enjoy scaring people heh heh :) ::goes absolutely crazy:: yes ooh i would like to hug some hobbitsssss :) ok well it think we REALLY need to go!

? Man! I sucked up to my cousin and she didn't even acknowledge it! But, oh well! I'm used to being ignored! One final note, so that you know this isn't an episode of Jerry Springer!

a note from both of us: we loved your story :) Please forgive us for leaving such a long review!
Thaelos chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
I finally finished reading this and i'm sooo glad i did. That was beautiful, a true master piece! I love how you used the quotes from LotR, it sort of shows a respect for Tolkien and what he wrote. Again, it was wonderful.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »