Reviews for Young Hearts
Sweetie B'42 chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
omg! as always i am in love with chapter :) please update soon 3

love always- Sweetie B'
nelluca chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Very good! The Cullen are back to the action!

Thanks for update.

Erin chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
WOW! cannot wait for next chapter. your getting back into the swing of things with these stories and I LOVE IT! especially because both you and your mother are doing better. Really enjoyable chapter cant wait for the next one! :)
MissTwilight29 chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
Can't wait to see what will happen next! Wish you recover soon Isabell!
stormdog11 chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
oh my gosh! great chapter! i am glad you and your mom are okay! but really good chapter! update soon! :)
emmettlover4everandalways chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
i am so glad you and your mom are doing better! great up date, too! i cant wait to see what edward does... update as soon as you can :]
EdwardBella chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
What? How could you end it there? That was a good chapter but I hate big cliffies lime that!

Update really soon!
DayRed chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Holy cliff hanger...not that its something new or anything! I loved it! Please give me more! If that Cooper does anything to poor baby Nate I will write him off in a sick and twisted way Thanks for the update, keep em coming pls!

~Dana )
dawnmac chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Damn, what an evil was great, but evil. I knew Cooper would find them sooner rather than later. I am glad Nessie is hunting she needs to lay off Jacob, first the pregnancy hormones and the lack of blood; she has not been that nice or affectionate towards Jacob for awhile now and I miss those moments. Good chapter update soon.
No more shall the wings fly chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
ACK! cliffy! update soon! very good. how long are you going to continue it?
justandsimplyme chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
great chapeter! how can you be so bad and leave us there! i will be dying the next days until the next update! but whatever it was great and i know that wait is going to be worth it cause i love your stories! i am glad to hear that your mom and you are doing fine now! keep geting better and plese update as soon as ypu can! thanks for this update!
April Summer chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
I just loved the chapter!

Now I'm dying! Want to know what will happen!

justandsimplyme chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
great story!
Olgakk chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Nice chappie! But I always thought it would be Nessie that Cooper would attack when he chose to attack not Bella, guess I was wrong. Besides I like to be suprised..loved it :) Update soon.
brandibuckeye chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Great chapter! How in the crap did Cooper find them, that's nuts. Can't wait to read more, please update again soon!
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »