Reviews for Young Hearts
Greek Wise Girl chapter 19 . 4/25/2011
I can't wait to know what happens next. I wanted to read an epic action of battle between Jacob, Renesmee, and Cooper, also, whatever happens to Lost Souls, I can't wait!
TexasAngel8608 chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
Oh man.. Cooper makes a reappearance..
TashiK chapter 19 . 4/24/2011
OMW brilliant chapter! What a twist!

Eeeeeeeeekkkk lets see what happens.

Amazing writing Hun!

Oh wow so funny that Nessie is moody as she hasnt hunted.

I wonder whats going to happen! OMG!
MoonTwilightStar chapter 19 . 4/23/2011
OMG I cant believe she had a son... I guess (you) Jacob knew all along that they were gonna have a son.. Keep up the good work!... Can't wait til you update!
Sweetie B'42 chapter 19 . 4/22/2011
omg! as always i am in love with chapter :) please update soon 3

love always- Sweetie B'
nelluca chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Very good! The Cullen are back to the action!

Thanks for update.

I LOVE DEREK!

nelluca
Erin chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
WOW! cannot wait for next chapter. your getting back into the swing of things with these stories and I LOVE IT! especially because both you and your mother are doing better. Really enjoyable chapter cant wait for the next one! :)
MissTwilight29 chapter 19 . 4/20/2011
Can't wait to see what will happen next! Wish you recover soon Isabell!
stormdog11 chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
oh my gosh! great chapter! i am glad you and your mom are okay! but really good chapter! update soon! :)
emmettlover4everandalways chapter 19 . 4/19/2011
i am so glad you and your mom are doing better! great up date, too! i cant wait to see what edward does... update as soon as you can :]
EdwardBella chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
What? How could you end it there? That was a good chapter but I hate big cliffies lime that!

Update really soon!
DayRed chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Holy cliff hanger...not that its something new or anything! I loved it! Please give me more! If that Cooper does anything to poor baby Nate I will write him off in a sick and twisted way Myself...lol. Thanks for the update, keep em coming pls!

~Dana )
dawnmac chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Damn, what an evil cliffhanger...it was great, but evil. I knew Cooper would find them sooner rather than later. I am glad Nessie is hunting she needs to lay off Jacob, first the pregnancy hormones and the lack of blood; she has not been that nice or affectionate towards Jacob for awhile now and I miss those moments. Good chapter update soon.
No more shall the wings fly chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
ACK! cliffy! update soon! very good. how long are you going to continue it?
justandsimplyme chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
great chapeter! how can you be so bad and leave us there! i will be dying the next days until the next update! but whatever it was great and i know that wait is going to be worth it cause i love your stories! i am glad to hear that your mom and you are doing fine now! keep geting better and plese update as soon as ypu can! thanks for this update!
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »