Reviews for Young Hearts
Chewie4370 chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
And the fight begin.

Side note: Edward and Bella have been married 18 years. . . I thought it would be more like 7? Have i missed something?
livelovemusic96 chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
oh no! crap! love it can't wait for the next.

p.s so glad your doing better
TwilightSagaJunkie chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Glad to hear you and your mom are doin' good! Definatly a wonderful chapter can't wait to see what happens next! ;)
csfla chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Woah! Not a cliffhanger! I hope this Cooper thing gets solved soon. I hate them all hiding... Great chapter. I m glad things are finally looking up for you. Cant wait for the next chap! Keep up the good work :)
Nicas chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Hey!

Thanks for your stories. You are a good writer.

I hope you get better.

bye.
AngelicAmanda chapter 19 . 4/18/2011
Good Chapter...
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
NO! Please let Edward be safe? Secondly, not another cliff hanger. I can't stand it. I love your stories especially this series.
owugirl10 chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
AHH! Soo good! I'm glad you are doing better!
luv2beloved chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Thanks for the great update! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sasha88 chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
awesome update clair!
Erin chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
Firstly, hope your doing ok! There was no note at the start of the chapter so wasnt sure if you just posted it because of other people or because you wanted to. I truly hope it was because you wanted to for yourself, not others.

And secondly, LOVED IT! it is quite a daunting thought that first off IF ness was able to have children would they out live her and now that she HAS had a child its even worse. I really hope they find there HEA. It would be depressing to have to see her child die. But, this is your story and its how the story comes together in your mind so we'll have to wait and see wont we? :)
Jayne chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
Perfect! Waiting for the update!

I wish you could get me out of this little doubt, in case two;

Renesmee would stop aging with a 18 ... 19 years, so during this time she could get pregnant again? She will get pregnant again?
TashiK chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
I am still loving your chapters as much as I always did.

I can't wait to find out what you have in store for little Nahuel! ;-)

Awww Bella and Jake are so funny hahahaha.

Loved it Hun!

Amazing!
Lary Reeden chapter 18 . 4/12/2011
Oh baby will have that business impriting, too?

Ohh Edward always on time with the right words, and I could not help but remember the broken hand after punching the bella Jacob, when she was still human.

Loving the fic ever.
Ve chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
So sweet even though their worrying. i really love this story. keep up the magnificant work.
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »