Reviews for Young Hearts
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
NO! Please let Edward be safe? Secondly, not another cliff hanger. I can't stand it. I love your stories especially this series.
owugirl10 chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
AHH! Soo good! I'm glad you are doing better!
luv2beloved chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Thanks for the great update! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sasha88 chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
awesome update clair!
Erin chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
Firstly, hope your doing ok! There was no note at the start of the chapter so wasnt sure if you just posted it because of other people or because you wanted to. I truly hope it was because you wanted to for yourself, not others.

And secondly, LOVED IT! it is quite a daunting thought that first off IF ness was able to have children would they out live her and now that she HAS had a child its even worse. I really hope they find there HEA. It would be depressing to have to see her child die. But, this is your story and its how the story comes together in your mind so we'll have to wait and see wont we? :)
Jayne chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
Perfect! Waiting for the update!

I wish you could get me out of this little doubt, in case two;

Renesmee would stop aging with a 18 ... 19 years, so during this time she could get pregnant again? She will get pregnant again?
TashiK chapter 18 . 4/13/2011
I am still loving your chapters as much as I always did.

I can't wait to find out what you have in store for little Nahuel! ;-)

Awww Bella and Jake are so funny hahahaha.

Loved it Hun!

Amazing!
Lary Reeden chapter 18 . 4/12/2011
Oh baby will have that business impriting, too?

Ohh Edward always on time with the right words, and I could not help but remember the broken hand after punching the bella Jacob, when she was still human.

Loving the fic ever.
Ve chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
So sweet even though their worrying. i really love this story. keep up the magnificant work.
KitKat0106 chapter 18 . 4/8/2011
HI! So I just finished catching up to where you have last posted. I am so sorry to hear that you were in an accident. I hope you are recovering very well. And i am also sorry to hear about your mother. I will keep you both in my prayers. I just wanted to say thank you again for creating this wonderful story. I have been looking for one that kept going after breaking dawn. For some reason after the book was finished i felt that i was left at the edge of a cliff with soo sooo many questions. I love the way you took these stories! I am very excited to see more but i can wait and you need to worry about yourself and you mother right now!

Hope you are well

Kit
KitKat0106 chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
OMG! So i know i just left a review but i forgot to say something...this LUKE guy...so dont like him...i have a feeling there is something off about him and i have an idea but im not sure if im right or not! Grrrr its frusterating to have to wait but im really excited!
KitKat0106 chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Hi! I just wanted to say that I have just recently found this website and have been absolutely addicted to reading all the stories on here. When I found yours i was instantly blown away. The way you write you stories is just perfect. I cant seem to stop reading. I went almost two whole days with no sleep because i just couldn't make myself stop reading. I wish i could have beed reading while you were writing them but i'm sort of glad otherwise i would have died from anticipation.

thank you so much for bringing this story to life. Good luck with everything and I cant wait to find out what happens next!

Happy writing!

Kit
dragonweb99 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I really like your stories, I read all three of them and I loved them all. I would have reviewed sooner but I didn't want to stop reading long enough to review. Your story is one of the rare Renesmee and Jacob stories that are really good. I look for stories like yours all the time. I can't wait till you post the next chapter.
Forevacullen chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
cute chapter! I hope you can update soon!
stormdog11 chapter 18 . 4/3/2011
aw...i still wonder what he is going to be...also amazing chapter! updater soon! :)
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »