Reviews for To Start Again
Darkblade20 chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
How about the next chaptet just be a funny one. Like throughout the day everyone keeps botherin ichigo about the hickeys he has on his shoulder and neck. And when he tells rukia to not make them noticeable but rukia laughs she seduces him then makes a big noticeable one on his neck. And ichigo just walks with the mark and snaps at people when they ask
No Longer Kiss of Immortality chapter 7 . 4/19/2011
So cute please update soon
MugetsuIchigo chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
kyaaa!XD sweet ending! update asap!
Sticatto chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
your making me go nuts! ahhhhggggg! cliifies make me die!(really, you can fall off of themXD)
hinataellis chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
me and my boyfriend fight all the time just like them and like rukia i win every time and also the same with height too i'm 5'2 and he's 6'3 his picks on me all the time!
LeviRudeshortyRose23 chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
kawaii!
Sticatto chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
i really enjoyed this chapter :D you must continue soon!
NeoHummel chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Okay, this may be kinda nitpicky, but why the hell is Kurotsuchi Mayuri the captain of the thirteenth division, in canon he is the head of the twelfth division and the technological bureau, and Ukitake is the thirteenth division captain, you never did mention the twelfth division in Byakuya's listing of the current captains.
LeviRudeshortyRose23 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
aww...byakuya had gotten soft..)

update soon!
okami11235 chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
Love it! I agree with you, I think Byakuya would approve, but still be overprotective. I love that interpretation of his character though...
LeviRudeshortyRose23 chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
so sweet...)

update soon!
MugetsuIchigo chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
GREAT CHAPTER! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING !
Lilyflower1987 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I think you may have up loaded the wrong chapter to the wrong story.
Azraelean chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
WTF with Naruto? This is a bleach fanfiction.
No Longer Kiss of Immortality chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Thank you for a sad and wonderful chapter. Please update soon. That would be great. Hope you get your spark back.