Reviews for Addiction
The Bloody Myst chapter 10 . 4/8
"I've always been Quality over Quantity people" Nice joke. Your writing is adequate at best. There are so many grammatical errors in this story that it's not even funny. It's pathetic really. You're story line does not flow well at all. You have too many unnecessary time skips that gloss over really important elements to the story. Like in this chapter, you just went straight to Naruto dying with no lead up. Honestly, it's like you're not even trying to be a good writer. And then there's how much of an asshole you are. Some of your Author's Notes have degraded and insulted your readers and it just shows that you're mama never taught you proper manners.
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 1/1
"Waves Cheerfully At You"H-hey My Dear Zkname!:3And"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"T-thanks!:3For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) (A-and Cheers To You)My Dear Zkname!:3

A-and Have!:3Fun!:3And Party!:3My Dear!;)

I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 MaleKyuubixNaruto Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FemNarutoxMaleKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3And I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 FutaNarutoxFutaKyuubi Love Couple!:3

"Glares At Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er And Haruno-Banshee-Freak"I Dislike:/ And Hate!:/ And Despise!:/ And Loathe!:/ That!:/ Damn-Wretched-Pale-Eyed-Freak-Hyuuga-Stalker-Hinata-**-Thing-**-Shithead-Wench!:/ And Sassgay-Bastard-Duck-**-Uchiha-**-Arrogant-Spoiled-Brat-Teme-Emo-Bastard-Dog-**-Freak-**-Stupid-Annoying-Uchiha-Freak-Duck-**-Pathetic-Excuse-For-Ninja-Liar-Traitor-Soon-To-Dead-For-Good-**er!:/ And Haruno-Banshee-Freak!:/ And I Would!:/ And Will:/ Torture:/ Those!:/ Three-Freaks-Things-Shitheads:/
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I like your style, man. It's a bit sloppy at parts, but the story has a weird, likeable to feel to it.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Where the fuck's my update?

I'm not going to lie. It's messy. I usually would not have read something like this. Somehow, as the story went, the atmosphere drew me in.

Fuck you, man. Just fucking update, please. I need this.
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
Best fem Kyuubi story!
IncandescentOne chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Some homophones (sound the same, spelt differently):

to: destination 'go to'
too: aswell, also 'me too'
two: 2

your: belongs to you
you're: 'you are'

there: place 'over there'
their: belonging to them 'that's theirs'
they're: 'they are'
Toad-sage66 chapter 10 . 1/1/2015
Really great looking forward to the next update
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Lol alien jizz fest. Alien weed fest is more like it.
LordGhostStriker chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
2...years...of ... heat.
don't if i should be happy for the bastard or angry at the bastard
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Hilarious and entertaining stuff.

You could seriously do with some proofreading though.

Anyway I look forward to the next chapter.

Keep at it.
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
So Naruto's a demon/yokai/bijuu/yoko now?
FateBurn chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
good chapter
Impstar chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I've lost track of the story somewhat. You're very fond of time skips, and sometimes they're easier to follow and sometimes, like this one, they are hard to follow. I just don't get this chapter.
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
It's actually not bad when I first read it. Keep going man or woman I don't really know right now? ,:)
invinoveri chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
BS on Sakura, that was nonsense.