Reviews for Addiction
I like your style, man. It's a bit sloppy at parts, but the story has a weird, likeable to feel to it.
Where the fuck's my update?

I'm not going to lie. It's messy. I usually would not have read something like this. Somehow, as the story went, the atmosphere drew me in.

Fuck you, man. Just fucking update, please. I need this.
hentai18ancilla chapter 9 . 4/15
Best fem Kyuubi story!
IncandescentOne chapter 3 . 1/13
Some homophones (sound the same, spelt differently):

to: destination 'go to'
too: aswell, also 'me too'
two: 2

your: belongs to you
you're: 'you are'

there: place 'over there'
their: belonging to them 'that's theirs'
they're: 'they are'
Toad-sage66 chapter 10 . 1/1
Really great looking forward to the next update
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
Lol alien jizz fest. Alien weed fest is more like it.
LordGhostStriker chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
2...years...of ... heat.
don't if i should be happy for the bastard or angry at the bastard
lazyguy90 chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Hilarious and entertaining stuff.

You could seriously do with some proofreading though.

Anyway I look forward to the next chapter.

Keep at it.
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
So Naruto's a demon/yokai/bijuu/yoko now?
FateBurn chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
good chapter
Impstar chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
I've lost track of the story somewhat. You're very fond of time skips, and sometimes they're easier to follow and sometimes, like this one, they are hard to follow. I just don't get this chapter.
Nirvana48 chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
It's actually not bad when I first read it. Keep going man or woman I don't really know right now? ,:)
invinoveri chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
BS on Sakura, that was nonsense.
hellz swordsman chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
interesting start I look forward to the rest.
Cerulean Knight chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
I wasn't sure if I'd like this or not but I do. I like how you changed Sakura and Naruto. Although I'm wondering what Kurama biting Naruto did and if their relationship will improve. Ibmean she seems to like him a little bit. So maybe after sage train in and bijuu training she'll change her opinion of him. And I know Naruto will fight tooth and nail to keep Kurama because he's addicted to her chakra. Though that makes me wonder, since he's exposed to it so much and in seemingly high quantities wouldn't it make sense that he not only adapts to it but begins to make it himself to sustain his bodies need for it?