Reviews for The Rabbit and the Fox
sweetp-1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I am late with this review (forgive me) but I just wanted to say THANK YOU for writing something sweet and fluffy for this contest. I, too, saw that CSI episode and remember thinking WTH? Yet you made it sweet and just plain adorable.

As a BTP judge there were times when I felt overloaded with so many stories that were heavy and deep, exploring taboos and themes that were sometimes disturbing or squicky. Yours was such sweet relief. Kudos to you for thinking outside the square, and congrats on your judges pick.
Slytherella chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
"FLUFF" is right! I love it!
duskwatcher2153 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
hahaha! Apparently I'm not the only one having fun with Twilight characters!
chele681 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I am unspeakably grateful for this moment of lightness and hilarity.

So completely unexpected, and adorably refreshing.
Removed Forever chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I didn't think humor could be pulled off in this contest.

As always, you amaze me. xoxo
swimom7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is so cute, and hilarious, and strangely sexy. It reminds me of an episode of CSI I saw once where they were investigating a convention where people dressed up like forest animals.

The whole concept of the 'beyond the pale' is to be out there and this fits perfectly. You do such a good job with characterization! And I love the people you chose to situate like this - so perfectly 'out there'!

Awesome!
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
OMG! Yes, I think this totally qualifies as total fluff! LOL I still remember the first time I was introduced to Furries. I was watching CSI. Hubs & I both just looked at each other like, WTH is wrong with these ppl when a 'furplile' was explained. LOL I guess you can never truly understand someone else's fetish unless you try it, but I can safely say I will NOT be trying that! The costumes are just too expensive. LMAO!

Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This is sweet and very funny. Thank you.
krismom chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You had me at "fursona"

SO freakin' funny and well done. I love this- and you!
GingerWombatkat chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Awwwww...
nitareality chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
If anyone ever needs a smile this will be at the top of my list to give. Cute, funny and really, OMG, fursona! Brava.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh, nice! Good on you for doing something different :D
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Cute and funny. I wonder what Mrs. Cope would've chosen for Edward if he'd ever responded to her!
MissSherrie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You're a goofball. And I mean that in the nicest way possible. (I gigglesnorted. 'Nuff said.)

Cheers,

Sherrie
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That is perfectly fine. Everyone can blame me because this is such a unique story. I am so glad that you posted it because you are right: somethings that are taboo are really effing funny. This happens to be one of them. And yes, I like the idea of Mrs. Cope being into the furries. And I love Coach Clapp in this one. Really great job, bb! Love the way you pushed the bounderies of this contest and of what is acceptable. Jen