Reviews for Behind the Scenes of Song in Your Heart
Emerald Eme-Pon Walker chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Mama always said girls could fallow instructions and build stuff better than guys! *bursts out laughing*
Hunter In The TARDIS chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Is this really finished? Cuz I really enjoyed it and you said you were doing more oneshots anyway.
DanielleDani4Short chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Hahahah... Boys are hopeless XD Are you going to write anymore? It has me sucked right in :)
ablair24 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
hahaha nice :)
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xD Oh my gawd that was GREAT!
seriikuro chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
LMAO! I love this chapter, it's hilarious! Hahahahahah!
EpicStormMage chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
ha ha ha

that was great!
splitheart1120 chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
girls are better at doing most things than boys :)
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Too funny, but don't they need to build two cribs? Anyway, awesome chapter. Keep on writing.

-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
WHAT!

GIRLS PWN!

Haha! James in the fetal position.

YAY! Max is calm!
BlueRika chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
LOl i wanna see a little more of this. It's all too cute and funny!
Mew Mew Pachirisu chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
How about the wedding planning! That would be fun. How about Harley and Solidad come for a visit! Max too! And Brock and Joy! I would be funny to see Max get dragged into be part of the wedding x] Also Max being overprotective of May while they were planning x] How about people fight over being the maid of honor! And how about the boys try and get out of being best man x] except Reggie. (P.S you made Reggie sound gay throughout the story with squealing)
ablair24 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
this is quite a marvelous story you thought up
Hinata Plusle chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Your stories were really interesting!

Please continue writing and posting!

(Could you please write some more CurtainShipping? I'm sick of waiting more and more for CurtainShippy fics...)
Hakiri Angel chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
I want to see one where ash proposes to misty! And then you could post their wedding here!

Great scenes haha