Reviews for A Little Consideration
our-menagerie chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Very sweet. Thank you for writing.
castiel11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
sais triste quand même, elle a perdu son père
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Aw that is so sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Eeeeeeh, oh golly this was so sweet. I cannot even with all the happy in this fic. Are you sure this is a SPN fic? Aren't there rules in the SPN handbook against having happy endings or something? Seeing Claire and Cas and Jimmy together was just so d'aaaaaaaaw.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Awww! *dabs eyes* That was sweet. Well, bittersweet. I like the idea of Cas checking in on Claire now and then. And the idea of the boys making him eat...There was just the right amount of humor in this that you didn't feel your heart was going to be ripped out, but you still felt for Claire and Jimmy. Well done.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Awww...

Okay, so, I'll admit it. I cried.

You're good. Really good. All the different emotions you bring into your stories is really impressive. Great job capturing Cas's stiffness and making it very clear when Jimmy emerged. Beautifully done!
Fearlee chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Awwww, this was so sweet! *warm fuzzy feeling*
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Sometimes we forget that Jimmy Novak had a family, a daughter and wife. This is a nice little reminder and gives a pleasant nod to that fact.
kaleklae chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Beautiful story.
Akita-chan22 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww I know it's unlikely, but I really hope things turn out well for the Novaks, in the end. This was very sweet and heartwarming, and I also like the way you portrayed Castiel posessing Claire. It is very similar to what I had in mind. Great job!
FlyingFerret chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
that was beautiful
TheDoctorOrGabriel chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i like you, you made me smile:)
New Game Plus chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Aww, this is so sweet.
Jenn chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was lovely. A little bittersweet, but lovely.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
How different. I don't believe I've ever seen a story like this. Usually when it comes to Cas or Jimmy it's nothing about family or his life before. I really liked this. A sweet idea too. Good job.