Reviews for Rikkai Addicts
ChitoseSenri chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
Ahhhh! I'm going to rip my hair out! I thought I told you a long time ago(if you read my review) Renji remembers ALL data in his mind! and he can still play tennis WITHOUT notebooks that he doesn't even have.

Other than that MAJOR error (especially to me- a Renji fan) I like this story.
ChitoseSenri chapter 13 . 6/1/2011
Nice ending (seriously) :) I loved it, though yet again I have to say that Renji does not own notebooks like that:(
ChitoseSenri chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
no slipping? aw, I was looking forward to that:(

anyway, its a nice chapter:) and the bit about Yagyuu making the other three going into the trunk:D
ChitoseSenri chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Renji DOES NOT possess a notebook like Inui!

Anyway, glad that the couch tripped again:) I dont find it uneventful, I like the story to slow down once in a while:)
ChitoseSenri chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
watermelon this time? Haha. the ssss is very well thought of:)

did you purposely say 50 yen of deposit for hilarious effect? i mean its like 25 pence. which trip need that little deposit? still, its funny :D
ChitoseSenri chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Note: everyone in Rikkai calls Akaya by his given name, in the beginning of this chapter, Yanagi called him Kirihara.

sorry for digging out the slightest mistakes, I just love Rikkai too much XD

eh? no one slipped on the banana peel?
ChitoseSenri chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Note: Yanagi calls Yukimura 'Seiichi', by his first name.

i love the little moments that make people laugh, like when Renji told Genichirou that it was sarcasm and all that XD
ChitoseSenri chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
another point that i have to say is no matter how you change the characters to suit your plot, i cant imagine akaya not calling them senpai. (in the beginning of this chapter)

other than that, its a good fic, and i actually quite like the twist in the personalities, its hilarious.
ChitoseSenri chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
i really enjoyed this fic, but since Yanagi is my fav character, i have to point out that he calls their vice captain by the given name 'Genichirou' not 'sanada'.

oh and Renji does not use a notebook, only inui does, (maybe mizuki) in the anime nor manga was renji ever seen with a notebook.

Also that sanada calls yanagi by his first name too.

Still, i love this fic:)
XTheTricksterX chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
I wish i can mess the house up and when someone asks 'what's going on?' I can just say 'nothing much' and get away with it. BTW your story is lovely. Funny, no, it's not even funny it's hilarious! At some parts, I was very tempted to laugh out loud but I am in a public place just now...And I get weird stares
XTheTricksterX chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
'No more speaking of me, no more thinking of him' should be 'no more speaking of him.'

I was thinking, maybe she could fall on Niou's banana peels so many times that she ended up with a twisted nose or something and had to be operated on but the surgeon forgot his contact lenses...
XTheTricksterX chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
'who will I live' should be 'how will I live'

Sanada is so cute! and Yanagi, you tell her! and Oh Niou!

I was wondering if ms latnem's Adieu was intentional or not?
TsukikoIchihara chapter 13 . 1/19/2011
uwooohhhh! how did marui get the gum! (O.O)

...and how do you play "grown-up hide-and-seek"? :3
rumiio chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
G dragon forever! I luv him. Lolz, my friend and I always fight about who's better taeyeon or GD and it's so funny. Lolz, update soon, hilarious story
peridotaugust chapter 8 . 1/16/2011