Reviews for Super Human
Kat chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
I'm really bad at reviews but I am really enjoying your story - been reading it non-stop today! Can't wait for some more. Your characters are really true to life and I really hope Minnie and Steve get together - she seems great for Steve and Mark!
Gracie'sMom chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
Hi! Just me again, saying that I haven't lost interest & would love it if you'd at least wrap up the Minnie part of the story. I just want to see Steve & Minnie together. The mystery part to this story is great too, and I love how you're constructing it, but I'm not as emotionally invested in the mystery as I am in the rest of the story. I really hope you keep writing it! Thanks!
PoppySloan chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
Thank You, Gracie's Mom, JJ, and Squirt.

No. No writers block. The story is only in hiatus for lack of interest.

I appreciate Your comments very much.

Poppy
squirt chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
I like the writing, but I hope you didn't get writer's Block in the middle. Please go back to the story!
Gracie'sMom chapter 12 . 1/22/2011
I agree with JJ. Looking forward to your next update!
jj chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
I 'm being impatient - waiting for the next update. Hope it is just that you're working on getting it the way you like it.
jj chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Good new chapter - a little medicine, a little detection, a little deception, a little mutual crush and hero worship between Minnie and Steve - things are getting back on track for the Sloans. I have to say that Sgt. Malloy coming on to Steve on the 1st day of work doesn't show a lot of brains for a person doing something possibly illegal. So I wonder what else is going on there?
Gracie'sMom chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Hooray, an update! Happy New Year, PoppySloan!

I like this chapter a lot. Steve is figuring things out with Malloy and the murder, and it seems like Minnie is getting better.

Please give an update soon! I want Minnie to wake up!
Gracie'sMom chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Oh, no! Steve is finally ready to admit his feelings & Minnie is in a coma? How terrible!

I like the interesting twist with the mystery about the jewelry & the other cop. But I really want the romance with Steve & Minnie to get going. They both deserve happiness.

Obviously, I'm totally hooked on your story. Please update it soon! Thank you for your efforts & for sharing your talent with us!
he he eh chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
Wow your Story is so good please do more chapters
Gracie'sMom chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Great addition! I check every day to see if you've posted more!

I really hope that Minnie recovers & that she & Steve actually get together!

Please don't kill her... I'm all emotionally invested now!
Gracie'sMom chapter 10 . 12/9/2010
I'm sorry I haven't posted a review yet. I love this story! I don't normally like stories that focus on a new and unfamiliar character, but Minnie is exceptional. You have done a great job of developing her, and she fits in your DM university perfectly. I just hope that she's ok, and that she & Steve can really have a relationship. Also, I totally see Jesse & Amanda's jealousy & wariness. I hope they can all get along at some point. They've all been thru so much & they need eachother. Please post an update soon!
jj chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Good! Keep writing. If it comes out to 10 more chapters, or whatever, keep going. Also, don't mind if the pieces don't all fit. You can do them separately as "missing scenes". If you wind up splitting things into 2 stories, also ok.

Don't feel bad about lack of commentary. Lurkers are also readers. They just silently enjoy things. A good story makes it easy to learn things, or think about new ideas.
PoppySloan chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
jj, thank You very much for this.

The reason why I wondered why to bother really was the constant silence around here.

I do know I have more than two readers. And it does feel good when the story stats instantly spike when I post something new. First I thought the knowledge of that would be enough reward, but the truth is, it is highly frustrating when there is no feedback.

I love writing this story. And it's running away with me. Actually it had been planned a very short thing. Maybe four chapters. Just to show that Mark is totally okay with his situation, and that Steve could be too.

But then Minnie came in, - rather unexpected. But she can make some real changes for Steve.

I don't think, by the way, that he has to learn any politics for his new Job. After all, it is police work still. And I always entertained the idea that Steve went to law school, to better his chances to become captain.

So, in my head the story has already spun on for at least another ten chapters. Let's see how much of that can come out.

Poppy
jj chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
"I had plans to let Steve get involved in a case, and turn this story into a mystery after all. But in all frankness, why bother?"

Because it can make it a better story? If it has a good plot, it can carry other things you want to say. And because that is what the characters are about - solving mysteries, doing police and medical stuff and then having personal issues too. That's where Mark (and therefore the others) gets his fun, and maybe that is how he can get back to feeling normal and therefore how the others can fall back into line to realize he (and they) are able to live their lives in their old patterns again. In the show, Mark is the head of the train, pulling the others along behind him and talking them into things they would never do otherwise. They will take up the slack for him in a story when he gets sidetracked, but the characters really "feel better" when they are "working" for him. Like Steve's new job - who will teach him the politics he needs? (Who plays poker with the Mayor?)