Reviews for Release
sue1zide chapter 17 . 8/24
Thank you for a very well written story.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 8/22
This is different from anything I've read. Interesting.
Trina chapter 5 . 8/6
Lol. This story is hilarious! First, Alice is an idiot; she didn't have to ditch Bella, Edward didn't hold a gun to her head, so she needs to stop being a little Bitch. Second, how pathetic is Bella? Pathetic. My lover supposedly used me and cheated on his girlfriend w me, let me go get beat and withhold my orgasms bc that makes it better! Yes! Seriously, this story is embarrassing. Nothing like trying out some bdsm bc what's her face made a fanfiction about it. You're embarrassing. Just saying
Jaygm chapter 16 . 7/11
I can't believe that Eleazar chickened the hell out. I sure hope he didn't leave the rest of them- especially Edward- holding the weight for the whole scheme.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 7/11
What a freaking coward! At least Bernie hung on to face the music. . .
Jaygm chapter 14 . 7/11
You did a fine job on the comparison to Madoff. There was just a movie out on Bernie and Eleazar did the same. I sure hope they figure out a way to catch Eleazar to bring him to justice and Edward gets off the hook.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 7/11
Bella is so messed up. Edward needed to see her like that. Eleazar is a Bernie Madoff. These folks could be in big trouble.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 7/11
What an effed up circus of people, huh? That was craziness.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 7/11
The most heartbreaking letters ever. Those two assholes devastated poor Bella.
sunfleur chapter 3 . 6/16
dude... this is going to be my weekend's guilty pleasure...!
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 2 . 5/11
Are Edward and Alice vampires? Why would Edward need to protect Bella from Eleazar?

Ten years is a long time to be apart. Why hasn't Edward gone after Bella? Did he pull a New Moon on her?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 5/11
Your writing is wonderful. I have been putting off reading this story for years and finally decided to delve in.

Something is not adding up with Edward making love to Bellla and then just kissing another woman in front of her and unceremoniously dumping her.

I don't usually read Jacob/Bella pairings but I will give it a shot. See how far I get. Lol
terriberry chapter 17 . 3/23
What can I say, loved it, wish it would go on forever...
boyee1119 chapter 4 . 2/11
Just started reading this and i cannot put it down. Thank you for this story!
mskirara chapter 17 . 1/4
That was a great story and I loved these flawed characters. I would love to see E/B do some scenes in the playroom js. Anyway, Thanks for sharing.
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »