Reviews for Release
readicted chapter 17 . 8/5
I really enjoyed this fic. I quite liked that your characters were imperfect, layered. It added such nuance to the story. I'm sad to part ways with them. Thank you for sharing this story.
readicted chapter 10 . 7/31
So glad Alice finally called Jasper's actions what they were, cheating. They are married, you don't get to freak out and bolt because your partner asks about having a baby. He had fears and self doubts okay. Discuss them. Seek therapy if it's that serious. Work through it, but you don't get to abandon and then ghost you wife, for months (!) , and then Fall into bed with your ex. I'm glad to hear that he understands that he cannot Maintain a friendship with Maria and keep Alice. Alice's explanation to Bella about why she kidnapped her and is trying to force her to forgive them sounds quite CULLEN-centered. Alice has a lot on her shoulders she's carrying. I hope this episode with Emmett won't prevent Rosalie from being able to play again. Emmett was very nurturing g and compassionate, but I am surprised That Rose gave up her address. I wasn't expecting the rock throwing, lol.
readicted chapter 9 . 7/30
I'm glad Jake turned to his mentor and friend for guidance. Jake really had changed the spirit of their arrangement knowing Bella was not looking for a romantic entanglement. He was going to declare himself after such a huge night. Edward and Alice are in full protective mode, stepping g in after abandoning her for a decade, without even first determining if she wants rescuing. Maybe they think she's too damaged or confused or lost to decide for herself, but that's some nerve they have. At least talk to her and listen. Honestly it would be alarming to see someone walked in leased and collared, then bound and Jacob had notified the gallery and explained the general rules, it could've been I included in the event programs or something and the promo could've mentioned live exhibition so folks would not be caught unaware, and any one offended could choose not to attend. I think Alice is wrong to essentially kidnap Bella and take her to Forks against her wishes.
readicted chapter 7 . 7/30
Holy smokes what a chapter. I'm too eager to get to the next chapter to be wordy here. Suffice to say, I'm loving this so far. I haven't said much about Jasper because phew. That's a whole entire mess. He's obviously struggling with issues, loves Alice deeply, but that ish he pulled, taking off and leaving her, fleeing the country, no contact FOR MONTHS, then cheating? *Sucks teeth* That's a lot.
readicted chapter 6 . 7/30
So Tanya is still clueless to her father's treachery. Oh my, so Eleazer and Irina, and oh the adoption. And Carmen. Wow, just wow. I hope Edward isn't implicated himself in all of this ponzi scheme mess. Hopefully he's covered himself by providing the evidence and cooperating with the feds. I enjoyed Edward's reaction to his mangled Aston. Hopefully it's the beginning of him digging out from under so much guilt, shame and bad decisions, indifference all of it. Just feeling.
readicted chapter 5 . 7/30
I like the twist that it's Edward whose the ex and source of her nightmares. Jacob literally inflicts pain on her, but it's pain she craves. So it's Jacob who's feeling protective of the enigmatic ex who hurt her. Boy I can see this is going to come to a head. He marks her body, Edward has marked her heart.
readicted chapter 4 . 7/29
Damn the muck just keeps getting thicker and deeper the more details are revealed. Edward was a rich shyt, player and Tanya was a spoiled, rich, mean girl. I'm still piecing it all together, but I think that had Edward not lost Bella, and had some rude awakening about himself, his family circle and how their actions or non actions affect others, he would not have been able to make Bella happy long term. He was shallow and seemingly a narcissist. Bella would've eventually left him. He needed to grow up and go though some things first, to bring him to a place where he could love himself and Bella the way they need and deserve. We haven't gotten there yet, but I think he's been on a journey of vengeance and maybe also one of self reflection? Another terrific chapter, great character development. Can't wait to read on.
readicted chapter 3 . 7/29
Ok wow. Wow. I love how your unfolding this story, weaving between present clusterf*ckery and giving us breadcrumbs from the past as to how we've arrived to this messy ordeal and the butterfly effect it has caused. Very good reading.
readicted chapter 2 . 7/28
The angsty goodness is superb.
readicted chapter 1 . 7/28
I clearly didn't read the summary details carefully because I found myself surprised/confused that Alice 'took' coffee, had grey eyes and cried, lol. This was a doozy of an opening chapter. I am already enthralled. I recently read a fic about pain and punishment. This is not at all my my preferred storylines, but it was quite good. Extremely dark, and difficult to read, but very well done. I needed light fics to give my mind a cleansing respite from the dark. I'm a bit nervous to read this so soon after the other, but I find that I simply must find out how this story business for Bella and Edward.
vampirelady13 chapter 7 . 3/15
Bella is a stupid idiot she should be ashamed of herself.
vampirelady13 chapter 5 . 3/15
She needs a therapist and she uses being beat on as away of not dealing with her past. That is stupid eventually she is going to crash and burn. Also I will be skipping the parts with BDSM.
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 3/15
This Jasper is a cheating dick. Bella should decked him you always have a choice he could of went to his parents but know. Jasper and Edward decided to destroy Bella. Bella better not forgive him so Easley. Edwards excuse sounds stupid and he gave up.
VryUnique chapter 11 . 1/29
I hate when Bella runs or won’t listen when someone is trying to say something, so annoying.
I don’t care that Edward was saying he can’t tell her earlier.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 1/29