Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
REGISA4EVER chapter 1 . 8/18/2018
AMAZING
Gillykitty chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh my sweet Jesus this was beautiful and perfect and I think I love you now.
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I watched this awesome video, Evil!Sherlock AU ;; Don't Stop, and I was like, "Whoa, this needs a fic". And then I read the comments and someone was suggesting your story, so I decided to read it. And I am so glad that I did! I really loved it! You wrote it in an amazing way! I love dark!AUs, especially serialkiller!Sherlock. And of course, I love it when John is Sherlock's assistance, accomplice, partner in crime - call it whatever you like. This fic is great!
Triple Rainbow chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is really well done. You make insane John's point of view very believable.
Lexicon chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Simply chilling. Lurv!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
chironsgirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
WOW! Just...WOW! Perfect!
astrildniflheim chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I see you posted this almost exactly two years ago, but I had to let you know that it left me breathless! Loved it.
nitokiri chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh...wow... I love dark!Sherlock but I think the one thing I might love more is dark!John. :)
2FantasyLover2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love this! Great idea for a story. I always liked the darker fics for some reason. Maybe I'm mentally disturbed...Who knows?
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
To be honest, I'm a little concerned by how happy this makes me. It was brilliant.
movaho chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Crazy. And I love it.
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This. I have no words. Seriously. This is amazing. No, this is spectacular. I can't. This is how I could imagine John and Sherlock being, John the loyal pet and Sherlock leading him along until they are so entwined in their tale and murder that they can't tell the difference.
Socken chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
looking at how much people seem to like this suprises me, and i like the idea that sherlock is perfectly capable of it, but one of my favourite things about sherlock is that he is a 'goodie' even though he is emotionally challenged and doesnt quite see the metaphorical lines that most people do. Maybe im being too deep, but for me, that wasn't Sherlock, that was someone else.
Insane Liam chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
oh how I DO love this. It's my absolutely favourite story idea... If you ever notice any story slightly like this, PLEASE contact me. dark!Sherlock and dark!John together are really really awesome.