Reviews for Intangible
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 1 . 1/3
Enjoyed your first tvd fic! Hope you get the inspiration to write more bamon. ;)
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Great first fic!
Annabellironic i know chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awww more plz :)
XHush-HushX chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
There's something about Bonnie and Damon relationship that intrigues me and you've managed to portray how I feel about them perfectly. Thank you this was a areally good one-shot.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I smiled through the entire thing. It was just so - good, delectable, I want to see this so desperately. I imagine Ian/Kat would knock this scene outta the park! There is another dance coming up too, wouldn't that be a lovely thought? man! Now I'm just excited for the upcoming episodes and really hopin! heh heh, wonderful story, you write beautifully!
SkinnyJeansAndAnorexia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ah, I love this oh so much. You did a GREAT job ) *BamonForever*
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Damn! - I love they way you captured these two - such a great fic!
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was so good that I didn't want it to end! I love a love struck Damon!
KivaJayelle chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
A fabulous first Bamon effort! "Damon holds her just a bit tighter, and imagines that he doesn't feel the catlike resistance that she's giving him right now." Okay, it's a bit before your time, but I immediately had a visual of the old Warner Bros. cartoons featuring Pepe Le Pew and that poor cat he was always in hot pursuit of) Can't wait to read more!
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Aww that was nice:)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
loved it

you must write more bonnie and damon stories!
PremonitionKing chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was absolutly wonderful! Very well written. I loved it, the whole scene was done very well, the imagidry was fantastic. I felt like I was there with them. Cudos! I'd Love to see more.
BellasMominMich chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I thought you did a great job, really. It's fun to have read the books (of course in the wrong order, I'm always reading two or three books at a time!) and then love the show too, they are both so different but well written, which is unusual to say the least. Usually if a show is good, based on a book, the book sucks or vice versa. You captured the essence of both of these characters very well, and I love your writing. So much of what is out there has an interesting plot but isn't well written, which kind of ruins it. You truly have the gift of writing, I can be very picky but I do really enjoy your fan fic. I am a bit biased as I can't wait for you to finish the Paul/Bella story, that's how I found ya. And it gives me hope that although I've always wanted to write I can still make time for it, even with five kids and all the time that entails! You're a great author, keep the stories coming!
MissPen chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved this!

Sweet and romantic, it shows a side of Damon that we know is there, but he keeps carefully hidden. It shows his vulnerability.
dizzy78 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Love it!

Are you going to write more Bamon?