Reviews for Dead End Job
Wow.. You must have really wanted to be done with this story. Horrible ending.. I'm very let down i wasted time on this now.
HartleySkarsgard chapter 41 . 1/7
Not sure about the ending but it was a great story nonetheless :)
Addicted2ItAll chapter 41 . 5/13/2017
It was a great story to read, until I got to the last couple of chapters and then it was kind of a let down. There seemed to be this huge build-up and then we get to the end and there is kind of nothing. Disappointing
Addicted2ItAll chapter 23 . 5/8/2017
I would love to see the naughty Gnome. I have a gnome that flips the bird, but that is all he does.
Vwchick chapter 20 . 1/12/2017
Wow the Elf linage is so neat! I'm not sure if I've read a FF with sookie being an elf, makes complete sense that sookie is more supe than only 1/8 Fairy. I never really got why in the books Sookie seemed to be a bug light for supes- drawing so many to her. I really loved how the show made Sookie have more than just her telepathy. The books kept going on & on & on about Sookie having the "essential spark" only to leave that whole plot line unresolved.
Vwchick chapter 19 . 1/12/2017
I'm Loving this story! Thank You So Much for writing and sharing this with all of us! I wish I had found this sooner... but then it wouldn't be complete- and I'd have to wait to finish reading... lol! Seriously Amazing work!
About your A/N I totally Agree with you that the books that came out after the show was on, CH was writing the characters differently. I think Everyone can see that now Considering the Awful, Evil, Horrible book that I have Abjured -DEA! (Wait if I have abjured it I can't say the name...oops!) Ok the Book that Shall Not be Named!
At first I just thought that CH had gotten bored with the SVM series? And that was the reason that she let that train wreck of a book happen. But Now I'm really wondering if what happened, was that CH didn't like the character of Eric and wanted Sookie to end up with Bill? But since 99% of fans Hate Bill, she couldn't end the books with it being Bill and Sookieh, so CH puts Sookie with (one of the most WTF Love interests) Sam. It really looks oks as if CH really Loved her Bill,I mean cmon the vampire lies, get her beaten, was sent to procure her, takes her virginity, puts her in situations where he can get his blood into her, even Rapes her. Yet Sookies character keeps Forgiving him, keeps telling him she's still in love with him. If any ex of mine treated me with even 10% of what Bill treated sookie I'd never forgive him! Anyway I think CH wrote Eric in and never expected him to truly be liked by readers, cause the way CH has sookie treat him...? So I'm wondering if after the first few times she wrote Eric maybe the fans and even her editors wanted to see more Eric in the books? But then once True Blood came out and Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer got together in RL, that CH maybe saw that as her oppturuntiy to really get Sookie uninvolved with Eric? The show did it to us too, we got just a few episodes with EXS together and the rest he's still in love with her, but True Blood also dragged Bill to the end of the series and he was soooooo"in love" with "his Sookeh" ?
It's just a thought and when you pointed out that CH had seemed to change the characters in the books that came out after True Blood... and well considering the ending we got for the books and series, I'm wondering if maybe that's what she was thinking?
Well Love this and I soooo have to finish reading this! Going on my Favs Thank You!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/12/2016
Interesting hope for a sequel
Guest chapter 41 . 7/12/2016
I loved the story and appreciate the work you have put in. I will admit that the last chapter let me down as I feel there are so many loose ends whipping around. Ends I am curious about...all in all it was a good tale.
Guest chapter 41 . 7/11/2016
Thank yo!
tanseynz chapter 41 . 6/20/2016
Wow, that was a snappy ending! Seemed an easy way out, yet she had a little echo of what had been, which argues she might figure it out eventually. Lots of loose ends, which predicts a sequel?
This certainly kept me rivetted - so many unexpected twists and turns. I loved Fergus, btw. A wee smartarse indeed.
desireecarbenell chapter 38 . 5/17/2016
Wow...
Guest chapter 41 . 3/16/2016
Enjoyed thu
Is quite a bit
Sassyvampmama chapter 41 . 3/8/2016
Thank you for sharing this.
AZSeaOtter chapter 41 . 2/25/2016
Wow! That was an incredible story! Best wishes on your future published stories! Hope you can keep us posted. Thanks for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 40 . 2/25/2016