Reviews for Broken Aurora
Fairy King Oberon chapter 71 . 7/12
Great story. I loved it, but there is one truely killer flaw. And in all fairness, creating a story without one is ridiculously hard, especially when you are not professional, so I'm not hating on you, but not giving a firm death for the Thornes was rather underwhelming. You fleshed them out too much for it to be reasonable to not kill them off, or at least give them a conclusion of some kind. The rest of the story is really good though so props for that.
NaturElfe chapter 71 . 1/6
Hello :D
First of all I have to say: This story was awesome! :D The idee, that bella is the vampire and Alice the human was very interesting, well done! 3
This story was the first which I have read of yours (hope that's the right grammar... I'm from german and my english is absolutly terrible x'D) Right now I am reading Blod Solstice. Broken Aurora was the first because I liked the name more :P I love your writing style... I have read the story in a week (which is fast for me, cause my english is so bad :P) My mother has sad I am a little addicted because I done nothing else these days :D So I want to say thank you very much for sharing your story! I hope, that one day I will have an Alert which says you wrote a new story :D (I loved the length of the story and the chapters) 3 thanks :-* NaturElfe
Palistus chapter 50 . 9/9/2017
I liked the story up until this point, but this type of twist is boring and old in my opinion, and completely ruined the story vy being incredibly unrealistic just to be able to continue a conflict. A shame, given the rest of the story was so great.
KiaraNightstar chapter 71 . 6/4/2017
Y'know, despite you telling me it would probably be very bad and poor writing and whatnot, I actually liked this story. It was really great and it had pretty much everything I wanted in a story like this: Action, Romance, Drama. You know the likes. It was a really great story so don't beat yourself up over how you think it isn't good.
KiaraNightstar chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
This is a pretty good story so far. And Bella kissing her sisters is sweet as well, but I'm not so sure about the kisses between Bella and Esme. I mean, they're practically mother and daughter and it's fine and comforting if you had done them just pecking each other at the corners of their mouths, which is what my mum and I do normally. Don't get me wrong, I love the story so far.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/13/2017
Okayyy, I'm still halfway through but I have to stop. I can't force myself to read anymore. The story is filled with inconsistencies, you write one thing and then state another, everything is one cluttered mess, it's painful to read. It seems as if I also hate the internal monologues and the cringey filler details that adds no value other than drag the story out. This is not bad but it isn't that good either. And I expected a lot from this because this is one of the top Bellice stories out there.
merniizztat chapter 71 . 5/11/2017
Awesome story
thecrazymusiclover26 chapter 16 . 5/6/2017
yikes. how can amara talk about how ppl should accept what women do with their bodies and then say that fat ppl should cover themselves? double yikes
ttandme69 chapter 71 . 3/2/2017
Thank you for the hard work and effort!
Ubbbbinin chapter 71 . 8/30/2016
All over
icestick chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
Jail ? You meant to say Prison!
icestick chapter 29 . 8/25/2016
Just stick them with a needle full of venom.
icestick chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Damn another day of school.
icestick chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Home and some deer yummy.
Heady chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
I wanted to like this story but the whole Bella being sexually intimate with all her sisters was very off putting creepy and gross. Like your other story there are so many words with absolutely no progression, it's iratating and frustrating. Nothing ever happens and when you do try to add drama as it's always repetitive. Your writing is deeply unsatisfying.
1,661 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »