Reviews for Broken Aurora
Palistus chapter 50 . 9/9
I liked the story up until this point, but this type of twist is boring and old in my opinion, and completely ruined the story vy being incredibly unrealistic just to be able to continue a conflict. A shame, given the rest of the story was so great.
KiaraNightstar chapter 71 . 6/4
Y'know, despite you telling me it would probably be very bad and poor writing and whatnot, I actually liked this story. It was really great and it had pretty much everything I wanted in a story like this: Action, Romance, Drama. You know the likes. It was a really great story so don't beat yourself up over how you think it isn't good.
KiaraNightstar chapter 6 . 5/31
This is a pretty good story so far. And Bella kissing her sisters is sweet as well, but I'm not so sure about the kisses between Bella and Esme. I mean, they're practically mother and daughter and it's fine and comforting if you had done them just pecking each other at the corners of their mouths, which is what my mum and I do normally. Don't get me wrong, I love the story so far.
Okayyy, I'm still halfway through but I have to stop. I can't force myself to read anymore. The story is filled with inconsistencies, you write one thing and then state another, everything is one cluttered mess, it's painful to read. It seems as if I also hate the internal monologues and the cringey filler details that adds no value other than drag the story out. This is not bad but it isn't that good either. And I expected a lot from this because this is one of the top Bellice stories out there.
merniizztat chapter 71 . 5/11
Awesome story
thecrazymusiclover26 chapter 16 . 5/6
yikes. how can amara talk about how ppl should accept what women do with their bodies and then say that fat ppl should cover themselves? double yikes
ttandme69 chapter 71 . 3/2
Thank you for the hard work and effort!
Ubbbbinin chapter 71 . 8/30/2016
All over
icestick chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
Jail ? You meant to say Prison!
icestick chapter 29 . 8/25/2016
Just stick them with a needle full of venom.
icestick chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Damn another day of school.
icestick chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Home and some deer yummy.
Heady chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
I wanted to like this story but the whole Bella being sexually intimate with all her sisters was very off putting creepy and gross. Like your other story there are so many words with absolutely no progression, it's iratating and frustrating. Nothing ever happens and when you do try to add drama as it's always repetitive. Your writing is deeply unsatisfying.
Guest chapter 71 . 3/13/2016
Are you going to make sequel to this story soon
laviniasarah16 chapter 71 . 2/22/2016
Nice! Sequel! Epilogue a long one with cynthia and ebony, leah and alec's mate. but still bellice as main charactersAnd a Rosella Story please! :D
1,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »