Reviews for Broken Aurora
ttandme69 chapter 71 . 3/2
Thank you for the hard work and effort!
Ubbbbinin chapter 71 . 8/30/2016
All over
icestick chapter 38 . 8/26/2016
Jail ? You meant to say Prison!
icestick chapter 29 . 8/25/2016
Just stick them with a needle full of venom.
icestick chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Damn another day of school.
icestick chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Home and some deer yummy.
Heady chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
I wanted to like this story but the whole Bella being sexually intimate with all her sisters was very off putting creepy and gross. Like your other story there are so many words with absolutely no progression, it's iratating and frustrating. Nothing ever happens and when you do try to add drama as it's always repetitive. Your writing is deeply unsatisfying.
Guest chapter 71 . 3/13/2016
Are you going to make sequel to this story soon
laviniasarah16 chapter 71 . 2/22/2016
Nice! Sequel! Epilogue a long one with cynthia and ebony, leah and alec's mate. but still bellice as main charactersAnd a Rosella Story please! :D
laviniasarah16 chapter 43 . 2/21/2016
Write a Rosella Please!
laviniasarah16 chapter 41 . 2/21/2016
if Alice did not exist in an alternate story universe, what female character would you want Bella to be with? Rose? Tanya? Leah? Victoria? I'm curious to know for a very particular reason...

Answer : ROSALIE PLEASE :)
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 71 . 1/1/2016
Finally got around to finishing it and my final thought is... it's decent. One thing kept it from being great. The fight scenes hurt this the most IMO. Most if not all of them are identical to each other. From the start - taunting - scuffle - gloating - escape. You would think after the second or third time they would think "Wow, maybe I should just end it instead of talking about my victory.". It got old fast. Let us be honest here and agree that Edward should've died 30 chapters ago. I know for the sake of the story he couldn't be, but that whole scene is ridiculous. He is almost turned into sand, but Bella has to stop and get a last dig at him, which allows the super secret mate of Edward to appear a save the day. sighhhhhhhhhhhh.

Another thing that has me salty is Alice. Did you have to wait that long to change her!? It's mentioned around chapter 30 but doesn't actually happen at all! Sweet baby jesus!
thegayestpersonever2 chapter 61 . 12/30/2015
Finally! Alice gets laid.
thegayestpersonever2 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
She swore like 5 times already
thegayestpersonever2 chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
Bella your eyes are black and yellow. Duh
1,653 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »