Reviews for The Aurora Saga: Broken Aurora
GISA103 chapter 14 . 2/22
Wow this tale is so amazing...
sara-nadia chapter 71 . 12/11/2014
please sequel
vicky vasse chapter 71 . 11/30/2014
This is a BRILLIANT STORY! I LOVED IT!
Lord Sunder chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Well, it doesn't seem bad so far. Not amazing, but not bad, though something is niggling me as I read. Honestly, I think your main failing in this first chapter would be your descriptions. They're not terrible, mind, but you don't really describe things in an evocative manner, and it feels almost as if you're working against the way first person writing generally works. It causes your dialogue to occasionally lapse into Talking Head territory, unfortunately, such as the section with the Denalis, and overall the tone of the chapter comes across as very muted. Also, you might want to focus on showing emotion as well as telling it via Bella's internal monologue, because I think that's probably contributing to the issues with tone. Implying feelings is often stronger than stating them, you know? Not really a slam on you, just think you could do better here.
jensaje chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I love the way you have portrayed Bella's relationship with her family. I love how they are all so close and loving towards each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
This is good, too many characters though. Also, Bella seems to resemble Canon Edward, which is quite annoying.
IceFireWolf chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Yeah, the story is going somewhere, it only took 21 chapters.
milagglad chapter 71 . 6/24/2014
Me enamore de esta historia me muero por leer mas sobre ella
Lunaris-wind chapter 71 . 6/24/2014
Took me a VERY long time to read the last 4 chapters, but I'm happy I did. This is a great fic, with tons of details and unique concepts that separate from other Twilight fics. The original characters enhanced the story, and the given back stories made each character distinct from other fics.

All in all, this was on of the best Twilight fics I've read. Thanks for writing it.
Jj3402 chapter 71 . 6/23/2014
This is the best story I ever read
ikeeptheoldgods chapter 71 . 6/10/2014
Bro, freakin' love this story! I think I've read it like eight times and every time is just like I'm looking at it for the first. It's really great, and I just thought you should know that. :)
ChastityRaven chapter 71 . 5/3/2014
I loved your story. This is the best one i have read im kind of new to reading fanfiction and i was only ever interested in reading the bella/alice stories and i have read alot in the last few months but this is by far the best. You have an amazing way of capturing details in your writting. To be truthful i read alot of books aswell outside of fanfiction and i would still say this book is in my top 3. Thankyou for writting this its been a pleasure reading it. Maz
Artumis chapter 71 . 5/2/2014
It took me 3 whole days, between work and school, to finish this story but I'm glad I did! I was hooked! I really hope you make a sequel. Something like a war with the vultiri, including Ebony's first time in high school with Bella and Vampire Alice! That'll be awesome. Anyway, great story! Thanks
Hakaishin chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
you wrote this chapter as if Bella was a fucking retard. Apparently she fucked Rosalie, yet she has no sweet clue how to kiss?

also just to mention. didn't Alice already say that she liked rain more than sun?

do you actually keep track of how your characters act? or what they say? you had the exact same problem in Solstice, and if this one goes anything like that one, i may as well save myself the annoyance and stop reading now.

Solstice didn't even have an end. I completely skipped 63-70 and barely missed anything.

your characters annoy the fuck out of me with how uncaring they are about their relationships. and yet you go ooooon and oooon about this so called "vampire maternal instinct" of jealousy, then the very next chapter theyre tongue fucking eachother.

Does that not bother you? do you now see the complete contradiction that is right in front of your face?

not to mention that its only the girls. The guys cant even look at another girl, or they get the shafted... Right... sounds perfectly healthy to me...

well, that my rant. i could go on for more but im honestly just too annoyed to even continue..
samaramorgane chapter 71 . 4/3/2014
Alright,I finally read the entire thing!Now though,I must say I don't have to say sadly (I'm not really good with the reviews)!The storie was good as usual!You managed to keep on edge because there always someone that kept pesturing Bella one way or another!I also noted a few times though that you know there's some characters that are talking to each other,they say each others name to often(if that makes sense)!Because like,when you speak to someone irl,you often say their name during a conversation unless you want to re-caught their attention or you like saying their name or something like that!Anyway,I just saw you do that sometimes!It's neccesairly a bad thing in a way because it help keep track on who's talking but I must admit that sometimes it was bothering me a bit when I started to notice!I maybe to harsh on that but yeah!Anyway,good word!I also have a little question for you!I was wondering if anyone in mind for who would be Leah's,Ebony's and Cynthia's mate?I'm curious about that!
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »