Reviews for Broken Aurora
Bats and spiders chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This story definitely has potential. I find your starting point very original, not like:'Oh I don't love Edward anymore, I love Alice'

Not much further to say at this point, except I'm looking forward to the next update.
Dizzzi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Eeeep! I soohoo nearly fell off mah bed when i noticed you had a new story! Loving it so far, can't wait for the rest! Luv it how you still have Amara one of mah fav FF characters ever!

X
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awesome Beginning!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I REALLy liked the first chapter!

It seems like it's going to be a good story.
AleInWonderland chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
!

YOU POSTED IT!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
clarkekru chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
At first, I was like "She stole Amara from Hollowgo!", then I was like "wait...they are Hollowgo." Anyways, loving the story so far!
Avarenda chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hmm. Seems like Edward (and possibly Renesmee) are the bad guys in this fic. Especially since Ren seemed to like her father more. I look forward to Bella meeting Alice, and getting revenge on Eddy boy.
Herschie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Haha. I love how Amara is in this story too! I think this story wil be pretty amazing, it's really well written and I found it enjoyable to read. Update soon-ish!
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
AMAARA is in the fucking house!

Sorry... Yeah baby!
sugarXscalpel chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I love it so far and I'm glad that you added Amara to this story because she's awesome and it's super hard not to like her. I can't wait til you update this story. :)
captainxodoe-archive chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Who are the cullens paired with, since both Edward and Amara are out of that picture?
QueenKas chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Seems like a good begining to what should be a good story. can't wait for the next update!
Mooning chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Really like your writing style. Thanks for the new story :)
1,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112