Reviews for Broken Aurora
Guest chapter 42 . 9/25/2015
Out of curiosity, do you mean we hate Edward from the actual books, or your fan fiction. Which I'm diggin by the way
Wolf2468 chapter 71 . 8/9/2015
I really love this story
ChibiEnvyLove chapter 71 . 5/21/2015
Wonderful! Amazing! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! Lol. I almost died when Bella just up n said Edward was gay! Lol. I had my suspicions!
vegetals chapter 71 . 4/16/2015
I just finished the entire story, and it was brilliant. It made me feel every emotion the charachters felt. And, the battle, when Edward comes to the house when it's only Bella, Alice, and Ebony there, was so exhilarating! This story is a real page turner!
Cheesypotato72 chapter 71 . 3/12/2015
wow! amazing! every bit as good as Blood Solstice! i really enjoyed it! liked the twist of Bella being the Vamp. in this one! good job!
GISA103 chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
Wow this tale is so amazing...
sara-nadia chapter 71 . 12/11/2014
please sequel
vicky vasse chapter 71 . 11/30/2014
This is a BRILLIANT STORY! I LOVED IT!
Lord Sunder chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Well, it doesn't seem bad so far. Not amazing, but not bad, though something is niggling me as I read. Honestly, I think your main failing in this first chapter would be your descriptions. They're not terrible, mind, but you don't really describe things in an evocative manner, and it feels almost as if you're working against the way first person writing generally works. It causes your dialogue to occasionally lapse into Talking Head territory, unfortunately, such as the section with the Denalis, and overall the tone of the chapter comes across as very muted. Also, you might want to focus on showing emotion as well as telling it via Bella's internal monologue, because I think that's probably contributing to the issues with tone. Implying feelings is often stronger than stating them, you know? Not really a slam on you, just think you could do better here.
jensaje chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I love the way you have portrayed Bella's relationship with her family. I love how they are all so close and loving towards each other.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
This is good, too many characters though. Also, Bella seems to resemble Canon Edward, which is quite annoying.
IceFireWolf chapter 21 . 7/5/2014
Yeah, the story is going somewhere, it only took 21 chapters.
milagglad chapter 71 . 6/24/2014
Me enamore de esta historia me muero por leer mas sobre ella
Lunaris-wind chapter 71 . 6/24/2014
Took me a VERY long time to read the last 4 chapters, but I'm happy I did. This is a great fic, with tons of details and unique concepts that separate from other Twilight fics. The original characters enhanced the story, and the given back stories made each character distinct from other fics.

All in all, this was on of the best Twilight fics I've read. Thanks for writing it.
Jj3402 chapter 71 . 6/23/2014
This is the best story I ever read
1,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »