Reviews for A Matter of Convenience
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/2
This was great! Loved reading it, sexy and funny! Very well done!
HidanFangirl chapter 1 . 4/24
Oh my God. I love this fic :o
Bya3Ichi chapter 1 . 4/19
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Please continue writing more ByaIchi fanfics for us crazy fangirls :D
Wow that was awesome! It's so hard to find good IchiBya stories; I'm so happy I got to read this one even though I'm late.
Seriously, I wouldn't mind reading more of this fic. Byakuya as Soutaichou, the happy family of stupid captains, the idiotic couple...Priceless
Cookies for Hirosawa: really interesting OC!
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 3/20
Omg I loved this! It was so cute!
Flayne chapter 1 . 3/12
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! You don't find that many credible Ichibya ffs out there, but you really made it work! The epilogue cracked me up so much!
ksanta chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
great story love it
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Beautiful and brill. Great job with the pair I so ship and dish!
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh my god this was hilarious and perfect. I love their relationship in this *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* AMAZING JOB! :D
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Poor Byakuya
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Epic
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
My first story with this pairing and hands down one of the best stories in this fandom! It made me crack up so many times and I loved the incorporation of all those captains and their shenanigans. Only thing that could have possibly made this more epic would have been a longer and smuttier scene ;)
history chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I really love this story!
Parnita chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aaah! I love it! Its well written, no! Its beautifuly written..! No incorrect grammar or adjectives!
Byakuya denial & Ichigo persistence was wonderfully portrayed! I could not stop reading...!
& the epilogue was awesome! Can't stop laughing!
FlyingNunLord chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oh my god this is awesome I never realised how much I loved this pairing until I read this! Brilliant work ;)