Reviews for My Brother's Wedding
Kc495 chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Bravo... BRAVO

This was so awesome and beautiful and I just wish the manga ended this way, with this couple. Hikaru and Haruhi all the way so let TamaHaru burn to the ground XD lol. . This was lovely, I absolutely love it, it would go into my favorite one hundred times if that were possible.

Kc495 -
Kc495 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Wow, all of these guys are so in character. I want to cry in awesomeness, great job to you and Mimi! Thumbs up.
Kc495 chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
AWE love it! absolutely :D
Kc495 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
AGH. I love this, your amazing. I seriously have ben seeing this story around everywhere and added it to my favorite but I haven't read it yet,.. I'm glad I did though, this story is great. May the power of HikaxHaru be with us all the way !

Kc495-
MarthLover298 chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
best. story. EVER!
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
wow, I love it! I can't believe that it had such a sweet ending! I adore it!
cjnicole chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Fanastic ending!
cjnicole chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
So cute so cute so cute so cute!
cjnicole chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Yay! They're getting along better!
cjnicole chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Awesome awesome awesome!
cjnicole chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Oh! I'm excited to read more!
AniGirl 7 chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Awesome! Can I tell you you're a great writer and I have loved the two HikaHaru stories I've read from you! Please keep it up!

Btw, when I read who caught the bouquet and garter, I immediately thought "Perfect!"; I actually like those two together too. HikaHaru is #1 though! :3 Look forward to reading more from you some day.(and kudos on actually completing your stories! 3 :D)
AniGirl 7 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Hikaru, I believe they call that river "De Nile"(denial). :D
AniGirl 7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Oh Kaoru, Kaoru. You indeed love your brother... you little devil you. :)
cigarettemetaphor chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I totally love your story. I loved how Hikaru and Kaoru kept messing with the wedding coordinator. I've always love Haruhi and Hikaru together but the stupid writers had her end up with Tamaki (what a perv). Anyways, great story. K,Bye
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »