Reviews for Dragonheart:The Last Hope
MJ-ISO487 chapter 5 . 4/5
I have to admit that this story was a really great one. Especially with a new dragon for Drake and a girl for Geoff to be friends with and more.
I hope there will be more chapters for this new story.
Blackwolf6249 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
hello, I'm testing my email
Blackwolf6249 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I should really update this story.
Zanondalf1992 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Nice work can't wait for chapter 6
Dragons Forever chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Another great chapter! I really like the character Amber!XD
Dragons Forever chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Great chapter, love this story already!XD
dragonrider chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
hey love the story

just don't give up on fishing it ok keep at
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
When writing your story, bear in mind that all puncutation marks should be followed with a space. Failing to do so will make it confusing for your readers and will interrupt the flow of what could otherwise be an impressive story.

Your description is fairly good, which I commend you on.

I would like to point out that including the names of actors and actresses in your work has violated two of FanFiction's rules. Firstly, lists are prohibited. Secondly, the use of non-historical and non-fictional characters in work submitted to FanFiction is also against the Terms of Service, which you agreed to when you joined this website. I suggest editing out that list; you could, perhaps, include it in your profile, instead.

Have a nice day,

SummerMistedDragon chapter 5 . 6/4/2011

Keep this up you're doing fine!

SummerMistedDragon chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I hope so! I can't wait!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
YEAH! I love it!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
Come back to this soon please! I'm still here! lol :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
MaxDark chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Da, it's good. But Geoff seems somewhat OOC. And the first few paragraphs have little taste, maybe don't try to split info into more sentences. Otherwise it is very good yes.

Also, I am flattered by your note about me inspiring you. If I didn't have an OC tournament in my Everything Or Nothing story in the Spyro archive as well as a scratched up DH:ANB dvd, Id be working on this one. But please feel free to ask any questions (not when r u updating, lol) you have about my DH story so far, it might inspire me to add a chapter focusing on answering it (within the story of course). -MaxDark
SummerMistedDragon chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Your devoted anonymous reviewer here!
dragon rider chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
what is dragon heart anyways love the story keep it up