Reviews for Trinity Blood: Adia
wenduo chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
Woah so this part end with the time he meet Caterina? Would have loved to know someday what would happen in that part if it did not turn like it did. Hope you will continue someday
Kaidou chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I still read this occasionally, always hoping for an update :) I don't know if you still write anymore, but I'd like to know what happens and how this ends. I suppose even an outline would do, although I much prefer your storytelling. You have a way for capturing emotions and drawing people in. This really shouldn't go unfinished, and I will continue to cheer for you on it, especially when you're so close to getting it done! :D Please continue Lil-Rahl, I would really love to see what happens.

Kaidou
Kyrie Edwards chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I love this story. What's gonna happen next? Keep writing! I want to read the next chapters, please.
Mishka Nightlord chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Please update soon! this is one of the best fanfics Ive ever read, Lilith is so sweet, she is like a mother for Abel... Youre a really good writter!
StarlightSkies chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Please update soon! This story is so addicting and remarkable!
Kaidou chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
I finally get a chance to read this again. _ I like it, and I've got hunches on what things happen next. Lilith's such a sweaty, even when she has to show such painful suffering to Abel. *Weary Sigh* He's always a bit thick headed... I guess even though the pop was murdered he wasn't a direct ancestor of Caterina, unless he already had kids that survived to continue the lineage. Please make haste and update! I'll try to do the same with REM so I'm not completely unfair by hounding you.

I like your *other* Abel in this... although he's quite certainly getting darker as the chapters go by. It's probably only going to get worse too.

Looking forward to more!

Sincerely Kaidou

Oh! And I've got a hunch about the last vision... at least who it's about anyway. Haha! Well until then.

Ja!
Alpha Centarus chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
I love this! Please keep on writing!
Joelise chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Welcome Back! Im very happy yo read you again!

It's like the "scrooges christmas tale"... past, present and future...? It will be a long fic? I hope so, I really enjoy your fics.

good luck with this new fic!

See u, well, read you 'til the next update!
James Austin Valiant chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I always wondered how Abel would tell Esther about Lilith and his past. Honestly I think you've presented the most accurate way possible: he doesn't. In some parts, your sentences seem a little rough, but that doesn't hide the incredible amount of emotion you get across in all the characters. I was expecting Esther to follow Abel all the way to the catacombs and was very surprised when she didn't.

Great work here. Hope there's more to come.
Kaidou chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow, that is a bit bittersweet Lil-Rahl, but not terribly so and I'm rather fond of it. Esther really is curious, sometimes overly so, but Abel knows her heart's in the right place. And Esther really did make a valid point about Abel not letting her be a support to him as he is to her. I get the impression that - deep in his heart - he doesn't entirely trust her. Not that she isn't reliable or would betray him or anyone, it's just... he doesn't trust her to handle the truth of things and tries to keep her in a bubble of naivety. At least, that's what I got from the chapter, and the TB series sometimes underlines that part of his emotions too.

So, since I know this isn't a one-shot, I'll be sure to keep an eye on it. It's got some intense emotions (and building conflict) going on and I'd like to see where it goes. Thumbs up!

Kaidou
sayu-chan93 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
sweet stuff

I am so waiting for ester to loose patiencehope she sees the room and lilith or she finds some documents about armageddon or personal information about abel

your writing is nice but I thought that about your other stories too so..

greetings