Reviews for Fairytales
feathersnow chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Just finished rewatching Anastasia , around 10 years since I actually watched the movie. Love the alternate ending! And the deep feels T_T
Lake Effect chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Absolutely perfect.
uchihaitachi21 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I gotta say, this is awsome! Im so glad i found it! And i think u should put romance genre too! This was amazig and a better ending than in the movie definitely. Very good job!
honne chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
I loved this so much. It was amazing and wonderful.
Recipe chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow. This was exactly what I was looking for after rewatching Anastasia for the nth time tonight (instead of going out partying Halloween weekend? Heck yes). Excellent writing
Kira Cassie chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
This is freaking fantastic. The character development was spot-on and the way you wrote it felt just like the movie. The last part of it was beautiful and it's the perfect way to end the story. Thank you! :)
DammitimmaD chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
CUTE! :)

I LOVE IT!
Rosecrystals chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
This was cute. I always enjoyed their outspoken personalties and constant arguing. There was a lot of sexual tension as a result. It was a refreshing twist to the fairytale cheesy romantic plots. They were very real. I love the constant bickering in your fic and I especially love "No, you idiot! I'm trying to tell you I love you!" I laughed when I read that. Nice fic for a favorite film of mine.