Reviews for The Brain, The Wild Beauty, and The Homeschooled
NerdyNightStocker chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
Very slick manuevers there! Loved the comment by the intern and how Harold was as quick on the uptake as Izzy was when talking to Bridgette! I guess that's how they became a trio of good friends, huh? Well, I loved it! Glad you recommended it!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
Awww Harold showed us that he can be a true hero in this chapter, just like in that one episode of TDA where he saved everyone from drowning in submarines.. Zeke really had an excellent point in how alike Harold and Izzy really are! I've never thought of it that way before. They both truly have mad skillz! I have to say this too...gummi bears, trash and elephants are such a strange combination of scent! But it's very Izzy-ish! Glad they succeeded in breaking her out of jail!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
An elephant ride? Izzy is loads of fun, huh? She had a great point when she mentioned how cautious and sheltered those two were. Too bad Zeke had to be greedy about his taffy. But Izzy did what she could to keep them safe and that makes her an awesome pal! Uh-oh, Harold broke out the num-yos! This is gonna be extreme!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Whew! Close one for the three of them! And it figures that there was an easier entrance... Loved Izzy's ninja stealth at stealing the waters...and she DID say she was loyal in her second audition tape. Nice that she's trying to be true to her words...
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Nice teamwork on getting down from the vents! And that sounds like a sugar-filled paradise! I could see why Izzy likes gummi bears (all the bright colors). And I wonder what the sugar high will do to everybody, especially Harold?
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Poor Zeke...he could learn a lot from Izzy and Harold. And I agree with the whole "when someone says don't look down, you have to look down" thing. It's like a weird human impulse. And it looks like Harold is starting to get into this scheme of Izzy's...yay!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
LOL Izzy sure knows how to keep people entertained! I wonder what's gonna happen next, especially since her driving skills are questionable already...
Cheetachan chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Izzy on a sugar rush, heaven help us all. XD

Can't wait to see more :)
MusicAndRealityShowObssesed chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Loved it!
Total Drama Addict chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
pretty good so far, assuming it isn't over yet.

which it probably isn't, since i have an unshakable feeling that izzy is just getting started.

-Total Drama Addict, out!
MusicAndRealityShowObssesed chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Very good. I just have some advice, you have a great story idea on your hands but you should probably make the chapters a little longer. Also remember to start a new line whenever a new speaker starts talking. Other then that, update soon!