Reviews for Dark Requiem
tabriggs1975 chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
I know it has been a few years but i really wish you would update and complete this story. It's really good.
uchiha999 chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
loved it
aryan999sharma chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Please continue love this story.
Kakarot Son chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Woah it's been ages, hard to believe time has passed as quickly as it has at the same time. An interesting chapter, although I'll probably have to reread everything at some point so I can get a clearer picture of it all (it's been a while after all :P).

Yeah definitely nice to see Gohan back, hope the interaction between him and Videl next chapter's interesting. Definitely a lot of potential there and I've got faith you'll deliver.

Pranks eh? Something to lighten the mood is always good as it makes the dark bits seem exceptionally dark in comparison, can't wait. Anyway take your time with the writing, no need to sacrifice quality for quantity. Nice chapter.
Angel chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Please i beg of you continue the chapters...please
Angel chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Dat was hilarious. XD
x.Not.A.Spy.x chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Cool! I hope you continue some time soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Y u no update?
Kakarot Son chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Just as expected, great XD
Darkened Void chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Good chapter. I'm liking the developments you are putting in it. It was a little confusing, but I'm sure that will be cleared up in the next couple of chapters. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have an awesome new year. Can't wait to read the next chapter! Make sure it's not too far off from now!
Sid89 chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
It has been updated! Another great chapter filled with mysteries. Can't wait to figure them out and see how Gohan will cope.
Sid89 chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
I could do without the Whole Cell and Frieza scenario...but that being said here are my thoughts on this story and Dark Blessings. Amazing. I thought it would just turn out to be another Videl beating Gohan over the head comedy, but then an actual plot revealed itself a little over mid way through DB. I was hooked. The only complaint I have is all the characters roles are confusing. Nox has me perplexed. Is he the spirit of Gohan Xavier Nox, or one of the dragons? Anyway, an amazing story so far and it easily made it onto my favorites list.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
How about later some pranks from the Juniors and the Demon Duo aka Goten and Trunks on Cell Vegeta, and possibly Piccolo?
Kakarot Son chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
BAHAHA! Thank you so much for posting this... I never thought my review would get through! I'd have read this sooner, but it was a little tough. Exams and all...

Cellulous... Maybe a female Cell Jr. could be born, a pink one... I'd love to see Cell's reaction.

I dropped my phone at Frieza's antics... Poor poor Cell. Somehow I picture Frieza in his final form with a wig too, for some reason a blonde one.

Whatever happened to Hercule? I can't wait for the 'champ's' reappearance!

Gohan and Videl are to be reunited soon, you say? I can't wait...

Don't ever forget that Dark Blessings was one of the best stories on the DBZ side of the site and this sequel is twice as good!
OrwellHuxZam chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Great, as always. Cell and Frieza are starting to become my favorite characters...strange...