Reviews for Selfish
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 3/15
Love it! I wished so hard that Nuu and Schumie finished off Charles and Jay's storyline instead of leaving up guessing at their happy ending, but LOVE how Charles had to grovel for Jay's attention! Yay!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I totally agree that's how it would happen. The story is amazing! I love the writing. It is so honest and thorough. Great story! I'm so happy that Jay got a happy ending. And Charles... but mainly Jay :)
Scritcher chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I am incredibly happy right now ;;

That was brilliant
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was so fabulous! So in character and perfectly written. I keep rereading it.
Sora Kohaku chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
So gorgeous! I was so angry with Jay after it ended. I was like "Come on Jay! He said ask him out in your own way! Not be a pussy and wimp out!" Asking out people can be haaaard, especially when you have little self confidence and anxiety. If I can do it so can Jay! Especially after a comment like that.
Sayounara chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This felt like canon, to me. I wish it was canon. I wish you would write more.

I never really liked Charles that much because, I guess, I didn't really understand him. But the way you've written him (which, to reiterate, feels very canon to me) made him more understandable, more relatable, and more real. That being said, I liked Jay a lot better after reading this story, as well. What I'm saying is I was able to empathize with the characters, not because I already knew them from the comic, but because you wrote them so well. I'm rambling.

The story flowed wonderfully and you kept me engaged the entire time.

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you very much for sharing! :)
Fluffness chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
The portrayal of Charles was excellent. He is a bastard, but it's just part of who he is. Poor jay though, he is adorable sometimes. Thanks for writing this amazing piece!
Chris chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaah! This is so good. This is in fact the best thing I have read on the internet in quite a while. It made me smile and stuff. Um, this is kind of exactly how I wanted their relationship to be.

(I know I am a kind of creepy anon but still keep writing for this kind of slightly quieted fandom because you rock)

-Chris
fantomu chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Ahhh loved it! I always feel Honeydew Syndrome stories are written so much better than normal fics I read.
nabraska chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
wow, a great story! i love how accurately you have done the characters (especially charles being such a hard character to write)

the ending is adorable im so glad it worked out in the end even throughout all that drama :D selfish charles and doormat jay, you wrote them both so well - this is a wonderful story that i will be reading again 3