Reviews for The Library Job
Theshoegirl chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
This as so good and well written. I wish you would finish
When I Make It Shine chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
poor Denis. I cant wait to see what happens with the inspection and on whether or not Charlotte gets her revenge :)
Mistoflees chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This is really good, the characters, the plot, all well written. I hope you continued with this story.
crzychigurl343 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Ah the first hints at romance, not too cliche but still there to tantalize who don't mind it every so often :)
Trickster707 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Your story has the most well constructed plot I have ever seen. The job is well planned and believable, I can actually imagine the team doing it. The characters are all mostly in character (with the exception of Eliot a few times) and even though your OC annoys the hell out of me I have to admit she is a great OC. She has a personality, she has flaws, she is believable!

Keep up the good work and update soon!
jennifer-1490 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I only noticed one blaring error in you spelling and grammar. It is located in the sentence "He gently hit his head with hers, trying to make it look like an accent."

I think you meant "He gently hit his head with hers, trying to make it look like an accident."

And since that is the only think I can find to correct or suggest. I really like your story and writing style. Also you have a good concept for your story.
saides chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
This is getting intense! I like it. They are so alike, how will they come to an understanding?

Great chapter.

amroberts17 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Great chapter! So happy to finally have another one. I love the relationship between Eliot and Charlotte... I see it going places and I can't wait for them to get together (or so I hope!). Brilliant writing. Please post again soon! I hate waiting!

xoxo Ash
crzychigurl343 chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
I like it because it is different from the other Eliot stories of girls who either instantly fall for him or the girls who outsmart him enough to get him to notice them because you incorporate the anger the Eliot naturally goes to when he is frustrated which I think is pretty good in my opinion so keep updating!
LovelyGirl51 chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Can't wait until the next chapter!
BellaLuz64 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I like the plot so far can't wait for the nextchapter.

update soon,

Beautiful Light
amroberts17 chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Great story! So glad I found it. I look forward to more scenes with Eliot and Charlotte! Please update soon!

xoxo Ash
Through Darkness chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
This is fantastically done. I love your OFC, she's interesting and detailed and layered in a great way, especially her relationship with Eliot. And you're doing a great job with chapter length, so don't worry about how often you update - life happens. The WitSec was a really nice touch, as was the chess as you slowly integrate Charlotte realizing there's a lot more to Eliot and that he's not a hitman. I like how the case went wrong from the start and I adore your sporadic Parker moments, they're perfect. Can't wait for your update!

Through Darkness and Light /x\
saides chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Wow, I thought you had given up on this story. So happy you haven't stopped.

Great chapter.

AGRIMLIKEDOG chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
your taking forever to update! and this is the last chapter I can review on. I cant both you anymore :(