Reviews for Seven Years
This was... EPIC!
Sakura Kinomoto chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Omg do more romance like when Sakura was dying :D
Sakura Kinomoto chapter 26 . 6/30/2014
Wait a minute, so Gene wasn't the general? Hoe... I thought he was all along xD
Amy chapter 41 . 4/9/2004
Wow that story was fantastic! I had proper grammar and everything. I'm going to read the sequal.
somone chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I really enjoyed this fanfic! it was the first one that kept me interested! SO, i wanna say keep up the great work! I wish i could be as talented as you! peace!
Joanna chapter 41 . 6/25/2003
omg i luv this story! it's so kool! is this the last chapter? i hope not. sakura and syaoran r so cute! i think this chapter is the happiest so far. i hope this is not the end of the story. keep on writing gurl! o nvm i just read the last sentence in this chapter lol. i'll be seaching for sadin's revival than.
Angel Blossom chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
How Cool! If you insist, I totally love this chapter! lolz, pleaze read my fic? Ja!
yuki nuriko chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
cool it's kinda strange with all this things happening but u worked hard and it's getting more exciting.
yuki nuriko chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
the story is getting better can't wait to read the next chapter. I've read some short fanfic but this kind aof fanfic is the first time I've ever read. Kawaii story.
yuki nuriko chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
i like the story alot keep writting can't wait to finish reading them all

Everythings fine i have no idia what u can change so nothing much to say.
Angel Sakura chapter 41 . 10/20/2002
What a great fanfic i love it. I have to say that it's one of the best stories i've read. Can't wait until the sequal if finished.
cherrywolf chapter 41 . 9/3/2002
This was SUCH a fantastic fic! And it has such a nice plot and everything! Oh well... Now I'm just gonna go on and read the sequel!
Christina chapter 41 . 7/29/2002
Oh, I CAN'T wait to read the next sequel! This was so good so the other one must be just as great! You did a wonderful job on this, it's hard to put it into words! This really reminded me of a video game too! Oh, please hurry with the sequel! I really enjoyed reading this. Hopefully Sakura and Syaoran will tell each other how they trully feel! Well, Ja ne!
hjkdyhk chapter 41 . 5/21/2002
SADIN'S REVIVAL? YES! ALRIGHT! ANOTHER FIC! CAN'T WAIT! WHOOHOO! _
hjkdyhk chapter 40 . 5/21/2002
YAY! HE'S ALIVE! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ!