Reviews for Fanfic100 Challenge: The Golden Girls
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Ha, I loved the joke about the writers! Very clever. You've captured all 4 of them so well in all of these mini-stories. You should def. write more GG stuff!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I can just see Sophia working so hard and wanting to make Dorothy happy. Sure, they didn't always get along, but deep down, they did love each other. You've certainly captured that here!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Awww! That's all I can say about this! Blanche as a mother would've been interesting, that's for sure! I love that you had the girls interacting here, and it's wonderfully in-character. I'm liking this more and more!
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
I love the use of details here, and the way you have Blanche using her "abilities" to get herself through her bad day. It seems as if things ended on a good note, w/ Richard!
Kristen3 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is really good. I can "hear" Rose in all of this, and it touches on some events that I remember from the first season. Great job!
hetaliacosplayers chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
This ! I loved it and I think that you it
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Awww..what a sweet chapter! Awesome job! I loved it! :) Awesome!
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Aww. I loved this chapter it was so sweet! Well done here! 3
Sand n' Sable chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
At first I wasn't too crazy about the chapter, but the more and more I read the more I got into it, this would make a fantastic longer chapter story!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Ah, I loved this it was so awesome! LOVED this I hope you write another fic! You've got guts wanting to do or try a 100 fics..AWESOME job! Loved this second one! I loved how you mentioned all the golden girls characters..awesome! So glad to read something on here that is an actual story and not just untasteful words on a page. Great job, I look forward to reading more fics!
ariel42 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
OOooo I absolutley LOVE it! Great adaptation of the song! :)
Wolfbane-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is a good take on Rose's POV :)

Please write more! You seem like a great author :D
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
oh cool! I love this! I really hope you'll update this soon! I've been thinking of doing 100 drabbles for the Golden Girls..great job here!
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is good and cute! I can't wait to read more.