Reviews for Guardians of the Written
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 20 . 3/3/2011
A most satisfying ending to such an epic fantasy story. I myself have always loved the Pagemaster movie and perhaps in another time and place I could have written something like this myself, yet at the same time I feel only you could have written it so awesomely and superbly.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
This chapter was like a a refreshing new day after a long night. All is right with the world again. Richard has fulfilled his destiny and he and Chloe have confessed their love.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 18 . 3/3/2011
Another truly awesome chapter. The confrontations were well-thought out and so was the Pagemaster's encouraging to Richard.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 17 . 3/3/2011
What a great action packed chapter! and what a cliff hanger also.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
It's good to see how all the corners of the library are gathering together and making their strategy for the war. And Richard and Chloe I can see have grown so much from the beginning.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 15 . 2/28/2011
Once again a most delightful chapter of reunions. Now I'm sure the rest of the story will be exciting, and gripping, and also satisfying. As I am sure now Richard and Chloe can handle whatever may come.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
It was delightful how Richard and Chloe were reunited once again. And having their first kiss could not have come at a better moment. And I'm also glad Ryland is still being such a gentleman to them both.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
This was a very sweet chapter. And Prince Ryland really reminded me a lot of the Frogman who though he is a real frog is more gentlemanly than even a lot of human men.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
It was astonishing to have Chloe go through a trapdoor in the ferry and into the fantasy section once again! And I guess it must have been the frog that spoke to her too.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
This chapter was awesome. And while I did read the story of The Odyessy a long time ago I forgot who Calypso was. I've never been really into studying about Greek gods, or any other gods for that matter. But I'm glad Richard knew enough about them to think his way out of his situation.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I haven't got a clue as to where Richard ended up or who is with him now. Though I'm glad he's safe once again.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Wow! This was probably the most intensely gripping chapter out of all yet! I hope they'll all be okay and Richard will get to the others again soon...
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 8 . 2/23/2011
This was a great action packed chapter. I have a feeling I know what may be coming for them next...
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Once again the gang has entered into the world of a book which I only heard of the title of and never knew what it was about so I hardly knew about the things going on around them. Still, everything was characterized really well once again.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Glad to see they got out of the Horror section and into the Adventure section. Hopefully, they'll be able to get through anything else that comes their way.