Reviews for When Darkness Turns to Light
I Love It!
Errine chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Amazing! :D
Poopoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awesome story, make a sequel
fanmin chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I like how the story goes, although it did surprise me when they suddenly kissed, almost ooc to me but that's probably only me.. It's cute and interesting.

Oh I also like the point 'who needs to steal when you have what you want'. Very sweet to me :)
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This is so AWESOME! I love AUs, and this is such a fun one!

I love slightly darker characters, too; there's something so alluring and ... romanticized about crime. The best part is, of course, seeing that even "bad" characters are people, too, and need someone to rely on. You showed that very well between Logan and James, especially for such a short fic.

This is terrific.

-Voices
THLadyNightshade chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This was absolutely well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it. This concept could only have been done justice by a good author and I'm glad you handled it just right. Kudos. :D
don'ttrysohardtosaygoodbye chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
(Fine. But only for Logan...:P)

I liked it! The ending was kinda cheesy for me, but it was nice anyway. Good job!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Aw, but puppies are cute! :D

Anyway, loved it! It was so cool to see Logan and James with questionable morales. :) Logan especially, because he's always the rule oriented one, and it's cool to see him all cool and dark and dangerous and confident, in that way that theives have :) 'Course that really applies to James too, but since he's already a bit of a confident rule breaker, it's not such a drastic change. But still ridiculously cool. :D

I like how Logan couldn't resist, and James got caught for it - resulting in the immediate return of the vase by Logan. Just, coool. :D Awesome job

~EG~
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
He... He takes good care of the puppies, right? D:

Wonderful fic. I love the idea and you don't often see AU's in this fandom. Beautifully written as always.
Music4ever1617 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I thought that was an interesting story. I love it! )
120shadowlev27 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
The mental picture of Logan beneath a giant pile of puppies had me tempted to ignore the review button, but the utter beauty of this piece overcame that desire ;) This was really amazing. The plot and the way you write just takes my breath away. You should be really proud of it. I'm planning on rereading it several more times. I tip my hat to thee, bravo bravo!
jamietheresa chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I am in love with that song and now everytime i hear it, i think of this! I have only recently got into the whole slash stories but after reading this i am offically in LOVE with slash. Amazing job at writing this, loved the dark James and Logan! Please write more wike this :)
spazmoid chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I frankly couldn't give a /damn/ if Logan stole a puppy. I just could not ignore this story. It was too fucking fantastic. I love it. I love it. I have nothing better to say. orz
Up-Past-Midnight chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow, that was inventive and without a doubt well-written. Almost revolutionary, this story was. It really gave me a break from the whole love-and-brotherhood mood of most Big Time Rush fanfictions. I loved this with all my heart.
BIGTIMERUSHMEGAFAN chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Haha I hope Logan doesn't steal that puppy:) awe I loved this story! You are such a talented writer, you really should try to write a book. I bet you could, your writing is so professional!