Reviews for Souls
TOSoldtimer chapter 40 . 4/29/2017
This is a really great reincarnation fic, and I have been enjoying it very much. I love the idea of Kenshin not learning to drive so as to ensure that he will never cause a fatal traffic accident. His guilt has definitely followed him into the next life. And by the way, you have done a great job with Kenshin's dad - especially his detective work and reluctant acceptance of reincarnation. The scene in Kaoru/Katie's office is great. Thanks!
Policis chapter 53 . 2/21/2014
Gaaah! Read your stuff in one go! Please continue the story, we want closure for these two! Knk forever...
neesama chapter 53 . 8/14/2013
please update !
panii-pari chapter 53 . 3/13/2013
I just re-read this whole thing and fell in love with it all over again. I hope you can find the inspiration to continue because something this good should be finished! I'm really looking forward to the next update-whenever that may be.
Caixa de Pandora chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I couldn't stop reading, this is such a wonderfull collection!
Not everybody is able to develop a story in small, simple chapters and convey all the emotions and feelings of the characters, but you do it perfectly.
I love the plot, the rhytm (nor too rushed nor too slow) and the characters. Even though Kenshin's mother annoys me a bit, it's smart of you not making the parents immediately believe in Kaoru, I mean, in real life who would? I think she acts like a real mother :) And I just love to see Kaoru and Kenshin together.

Please don't forget about this story!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I also really like reincarnation stories, but they are really rare!
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
How could you not update this right to the end? I don't think I've ever read a reincarnation story as well as this one, and though at times I share the same kind of confusion as the rest of the characters, I understand each and every one of them with a precision I don't think I would have if it weren't for you incredible narration and interesting word choices. Please, keep writing.

P.S - One of my favorite words is enigma, and I just get thrilled whenever you use it!
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 53 . 4/19/2012
Mwuah ha ha ha ha! I love how you ended this chapter! So Kaoru/Katie-like! I'm so glad you didn't abandon this story, that would be just aweful!

I was just wondering though, do you really believe in reincarnation? No potential barbs or flames or anything hurtful or could go wrong in meaning meant, but do you, though? It'd be interesting to know if someone else shared a similar opinion...
glna chapter 53 . 2/12/2012
I'm usually not into rencarnation fic, but your story has changed my mind! Great plot, great writing. Can't wait for the next update :)
Seelenspiel chapter 53 . 12/24/2011
this is so interesting! eagerly awaiting the next update )
Maira chapter 53 . 12/18/2011
I am glad I finally found some time to track your fic again, and the past few chapters have been amazing specially when Monica finds out the truth she denies so badly. Thanks for sharing and I hope to read more soon
waffleswafflesyumyumyum chapter 53 . 12/7/2011
Caught eh, Kenshin? XD

Nnnghh. I do hope you update soon. I love this story, but if it's your choice to update irregularly, I as a fan accept that. :D

xwaffle
waffleswafflesyumyumyum chapter 23 . 12/7/2011
Okay, so far, I'M LOVING THIS STORY. The drama's not too much, just the right amount.

And oh, the humor. XDD "Yahiko! Now do seven thousand more!" I died laughing, GAHAHAHA XD *thumbs up* I had to leave a review just for this line. xD

Okay, now excuse me as I read through all the other chapters.

xwaffle
AndreiAstaroth chapter 53 . 12/7/2011
Yai!~

I'm pretty happy that you didn't abandoned this story! Indeed, I like it so much.

Don't worry about the fandom issues, I understand it very well. I'll wait (barely) patiently for each update 'cuz this fanfic worths it. Thanks a lot for sharing! :D
To The Lighter Side chapter 53 . 12/7/2011
I really liked this installment! Can't wait for the next one but I understand distractions! Just glad to know you aren't giving up on it.