Reviews for Half of My Sun
ZachaRicO chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I totally agree: the ribbon looks like the sun. I would think more people would see the resemblance.

Nice oneshot, by the way!
kkk chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I think it be better if you put the two-shots in only one, but it's good
Yin-Yang Yoh chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
After reading this story, i have my respects. Def fav! Hmmm...4.5/5!
Porahgon-X chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
After careful consideration...great.

I will favorite this. Be honored, you're probably one in 20. I only favorite the best of the best advanceshippings.

I'm a harsh critic, what can I say?

But this makes me choke up. It hold the possibility of them never seeing each other again, and of them coming back together in a total romantic embrace.

Thanks for that reminder.
Bluesky24 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
The more I think about it the remind me of the sun. Eh well the one-shot was really good. Hehe I liked that you mentioned the ribbon. Well thats just me keep it up!
xwittychickx chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was really short and sweet. :) It kind of remindind me of how once when me and my mom were watching that episode how she said it was like they had one of those friendship rings or whatever. So that's always a bonus when a story reminds you of a personal memory. _ It was really cute, and I hope you write more of these in the future. I agree with you, it seems perfect enough with just May's pov.
The Sincerities chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Excuse your choice of words. Cross out what you said in your Author's Note.

I find this to be your best written story, the most meaning held onto it, the most wonderful sense of description.

I swear, Aly, you have a wonderful knack for Advanceshipping. You capture it so well, and I simply adored how you described nature, the rose, the sun, the meanings, the connections. It was brilliance. I love how your new writing style is forming. You're on your way to your goals. ;)

It is by all means a Detailed, Awesomeness, EPIC, oneshot. The best I've read in so long. Aly, this is your "Timeless" and this is the creation you should feel most proud of as of now. Lemme guess, you did not intend to write such a delicacy of well-chosen description and words ? Well I do. Hahah, you relighted my dim flame of writers spark.

I've been wanting to write another story, or chapter, or SOMETHING all of these few weeks of school. And this just pushed me forward into doing so, even though I have procrastinated on all of my homework and it is Sunday. Oh well. My stories come first. ;b

An Ash POV would be nice, but it's not needed. But it would possibly bring more brilliance into this story. Wonderful job.

Yvette.
LittleMissMidnight chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I think the ribbon looks like the sun as well, yay, i thought i was the only one that thought of that. xD but this is really cute. i love the whole plot. you should write a advanceshippign chapter fic about soemthign like this. anyway keep up the great work.

midnight
anitosh sovereignty chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hehe, just read it and it's soooo true. Lol, never thought about the ribbon being like the sun (then again I hardly notice anything. LOL. great job! Cute. :P
Rensider chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
And another brilliant one-shot from Hot Limit. Seriously i loved the descriptions in this, i never thought of Drew and May's relashonship like that and you're right, the Terrecotta Ribbon does look like the sun.

Advanceshipping Firegrassshipping PikachuxGlaceon Squirtshipping Vineshipping Luckshipping Ikarishipping
0Goddess Nyx0 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I love this story!

I guess your right! the terracotta does looks like a sun! (LOL I did not notice it XD )

And I love the way you describe May and Drew's relationship!

I hope there's another chapter about Ash's side. :D
Geny35 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Pretty awesome chapter!

And I love how you describe May's and drew's relationship like a rose!

It would die after a while.

Great!