Reviews for As I Recall
MORE! Update soon!
PandaRox chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
MORE!
PurpleRose328 chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
This is good! Please update SOON!
AndIamnotaCahill chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
! Why did you end it already?

No next chapter? :(( *me creys. Please make a longer one? :D

*Twas brill by the way!
RiddleMeThis17 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Is this the end? OH GOD PLEASE SAY THIS ISN'T THE END!

Short, yes, addicting, yes, boring, ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Please continue!
Giraffes4Ever chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I agree with you, this is how it should have ended. It fits with the rest of the story, and the characters are (to me) realistic enough to have been writen by the people who wrote the book. I liked this, well done.
Karate Bookworm chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Cool

bookgirl39 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
EXACTLY! See no one gets that...
39cluesgal chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Hee! A sequel! Oh what fun! I like excaimation points! I thought the whole thing was well written, no gary/Mary-sue/stus, and everyone was IC. I was just wondering... would Natalie's dart gun make him forget the previous events, like, "whoah. How did I get here?" just thinkin. But yeah, I really love this story! Yay!
hopecahill39 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Hi!

As you can see, I'm hopecahill39. I've been looking for good Iamy fanfiction and this is really, Really, REALLY good!

PLEASE keep writing good fanfiction like this!

Your nerdy fanfictionatic,

hopecahill39
crankybay chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Hey, i really liked that. you have to update ASAP. I really liked dan and natalie
ixdookiie chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
omg you finally updated. I didn't even recongized this story when i saw it in my email. You should update faste. Cause, like that chapter wasn't very long and you couldv'e come up with that earlier?
Cinnamon chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
hello! I think Amy should play viola,violin,or flute and Ian would probably play piano...
Lucy chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Amy should play clarinet and Ian should play classical guitar! :) Keep going!
bookgirl39 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I like this better! But they just HAD to play Ian's crush for all they can! I agree though. This is MUCH better.

We ALL knew it! It's SO going to happen!