Reviews for Remember What I told you
Adorable!
emiwat14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
wow!
filagirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
We all need a little ESN, Thanks you!
howyoudsdoin chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
WOW I just found you and this story and you say this was your first story on here...Woman, you are a fuckawesome writer! I love it so much I have to favorite you. Hell I didn't even look to see if you still write on here LOL...Great story!

Thanks

Raeleen
Angiestl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This would have been much better than a 20 second kiss that got interrupted! Let's hope the nookiefest that has begun this season (4) keeps going! Even Bill sees he can't stop it.
geenakmom chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh my, so good! It should have been just like this. His emotions were so profound. And when he told her he loved her I almost teared. This was amazing!
sick-of-dreams chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
whoa! Very descriptive.. Wonderfully descriptive in fact... *fans self* I think this was somehow even hotter than your Eric/Godric story.. Which is saying a lot since I usually don't care for non-yaoi/yuri type lemons..
KG1586 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Holy hell, that was so passionate and hot! Your writing is so descriptive, I loved it.
NothingIsTrue chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I LOVE THIS! you should continue it! I would love to see your take on the whole thing where bill tries to kill Eric. I'm pretty sure Eric would have a few things to say about it!
msbuffi chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
WOW! I think I'm going to go take a cold shower now...
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
*sob* OH ERIC! 33
dazedrose chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very sweet... Great little erotic o/s on our favourite first really real kiss
elis75 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Thanks for your story, it's really great;-)
Katherine Westwood chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
haven't watched the series yet, but... i get to the day i turn 15! but fanfic writers and their stories keeps my obsession at bay.. for now! i praise you for being one of those fanfic writers1
AmaZen chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Wow, great story - it deserves more!