Reviews for Burdens to bury
Danielle Christine chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
I'm gonna hold onto this one for a little while in hopes that you pick it back up. I'm afraid it more that I st be wishful thinking..
ChillPillBerry chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
Please update this fic sometimes in the future :)
Fallen1987 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Oh please tell me you are going to finish this! i have re-read this story a ton of times and i am dying to know what happens! pretty please update!
BrokenAskeus chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Matt's thoughts? And I hope this one's long? (chaps.)
james90 chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
I want Julie to be mad its more her style, but then again tyra didn't know the facts but she still kinda butted in...
JulesTaylor chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I really love this and can't wait to read more! Great job!
BadGothicChick chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Please update soon.
Dewlily chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
I vote pissed. Good story.
nikki chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Just voting, I vote pissed. I like the way the story is goin and if Tyra knows it'll get a little sentimental.
GEMMAC chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Really enjoying this story. This fanfic is only a recent find for me and it was so great reading the chapters one after the other. I really like the idea of Tim and Julie having this platonic yet trusting and affectionate relationship as shown in S2, the new role 'big brother' role that Riggins has when he's living with the Taylors just made me love his character even more.

I'm so keen for an update, this story is really going somewhere, Thankyou for writing it x
Royleen chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
please update thanks
Prettie Parker chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
I really like this story, I do. I think you've got a great set up and like many people have said there aren't many Tulie stories left that get updated regularly. I also love that Eric and Tami are more involved now. But I noted a few errors... One skrink is not a technical term. Psychologist, psychiatrist, counselor, therapist. Take your pick, as Tami is a school counselor, she wouldn't call it a skrink.

Also the police would insist on speaking with Julie not Tim. I'm sure they would want his statement but Julie's the victim. They would insist on interviewing her.

As for Tyra, I hope Julie finds comfort in her friend who went through something similar. I can understand Julie being mad at herself for "not being strong enough like Tyra" to fight her attacker off but I hope she doesn't project her feelings onto Tyra.

Finally there's a whole Beta section on ff I encourage you to get one. They'll help with grammar issues but maybe also things like "shrink"
I hope I haven't made you think I don't like this story, because i do
MelBelle033 chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
I think maybe Julie should be a little bit of both. Pissed and possibly instead of meekly maybe she should be more envying because Tyra actually got away and there's a part of Julie that wished she could have. Great chapter by the way! As for a beta I'd be willing to beta your story of you're still looking for one. Just shoot me a PM if you want me to beta your story. And can you reply to my reviews since you offered to start replying to reviews? I'd really like to know your thoughts on my reviews and maybe even hear some spoilers for the next chapter if you're willing to share. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next update.
D's Blue eyes chapter 11 . 9/3/2012
Sorry that it took me this long to review, When I woke up to find a new update I was soo excited and read it really quick but I didn't have enough time to review anyway I just wanted to say that I really like this story and appreciate you updating it couse there are almost nonexistent the Tim stories that are being updated (well at least the ones I like).
In my opinion I wouldn't bring Tyra just yet but I cant wait to see how you'll make Julie react to Tim and her parents going to the police and how well will Tim handle things... keep up the good work!
ChloeTeller2k11 chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Really good chapter ..can't wait 4 an update :)