Reviews for Clocks
LavenderBoots chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Heartbreaking. Beautiful. Thank you.
redstring2703 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this fic. My stomach turned it the end, and it's an understatement when I say that the end was way over my head. It's like the feeling you get when you try to imagine infinity - impossible. And this was the first one shot that made me really think about the aging difference between Inuyasha and Kagome. It is often mentioned, but never shown like it is here. I almost feel stupid for not thinking about it before. I mean, if Kagome was, for example, 78 years old when she died (and I think even that is pushing it considering that they didn't have such medical advantages like we have now), that would mean that they had 60 years together. For a human that is a rather long time, but for Inuyasha? It's a joke, really, considering that he was about 200 when he met Kagome, and even if you don't count the 50 years he was pinned to the tree that would still make him 150, and he still was just a boy! So yeah, it seems rather a short period of time for him. And I know that this was totally unnecessarily explained, 'cause you obviously wrote this story to show that, but I just wanted to show you that yeah, I finally got it, too.
So thank you very much for this story, it helped me get a more realistic view on the whole Inuyasha storyline... and here I thought that Kikyo was their biggest buffer in the relationship! It's rather ironic how the one thing that connected them, tore them apart - time.
Thanks again!
XInuKagXOXORobStarX chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh goodness. I'm bawling my eyes out. This was just beautiful. You were able to write a topic that many InuKag fans don't like to think about (myself included) and turn it into something simply amazing. This was so well written. And its true, Kagome is still just a human. However, Inuyasha will never stop loving her. I also really like the end. Because Kagome was able to break through the laws of time, meaning their story will repeat itself.
Lexaii chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
On the verge of tears over here ;A;

That was so gorgeous ;_;
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Ohhhh, that was beautiful! I got chills at the very end... How gorgeous and breathtakingly sad. I'm so glad I ran into this fic.
XToastyLoveX chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Omg, If I was a smidge less better at holding in my tears, I would probably have died from electric shock, from my tears landing on the keyboard! This Was soo sad, Just imagine having everything you need right there and then suddenly it's ripped away from you like that and there's nothing you can do about...It's kinda how I feel about my parents knowing(if something doesn'y happen to me first or some worldly diaster happens) that I'm possibly going to out live them and they're going to be gone...and it's not like how you feel when you lose a aunt or a grandparent, ya know? I mean it's YOUR PARENTS the ones that have always been there and took care of you..Bleh Okay I need to stop before I worry myself..anyway This story really hit home and I've read alot of story's like this...but this was the ONE.

...but I can't even lie how I kept thinking he could have just transferred blood with her and have her share his lifespan...but I guess you wanted to keep it as real as possible lol.

Anyways maginificant story.
Mia Fitzpatrick chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I so love this story! A lot of people write angst but seldom get it right and usually focus on the superficial definitions (suicide, break-ups, bleh). Yours is the exception. This was so bittersweet and I love the hopeful tone at the end. Really an amazing job. Thank you for writing.
LadyMandaPanda chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This was so sad and melancholic, but yet it left the slight hope at the end. Thinking of poor InuYasha alone, all his previous accomplishments forgotten makes my eyes water. Your writing style is truly marvelous and magical.
Ulam chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
wow, that was, just wow. This was beautifully written with such emotion! Damn! I love it! I enjoyed it so very much, so sad, but so touching, omfg.
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011 can you write something so incredibly sad? ! I was damn crying when I read this! D: I mean good story, but so so so SO sad! Th-thank y-you *sniff*
LadyClauditoria chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh man, you made me cry. That was beautiful, I hated it. I really god damn hate this, but at the same time I can't help but love it too. You know, usually people just make excuses and have Inuyasha use some 'mate mark' or ignore the matter completely, but this way makes it so much more mermorable. But just wondering, if Inuyasha is a half demon, does he actually age the same as normal demons? I'm lead to believe it was Kikyo's magic that was supposed to eternally pin him there, hence keeping him young and not a rotting corpse. Although we can't escape the inevitable fact of death, it would be nice if they could grow old together. But I may be wrong, and this horrible, beautiful fic is what would happen.
monochromeXdreams chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This was really sad. Was the very end 500 years later?

In the end I was crying

At least she died in his arms.
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
How beautiful that story was...enjoyed it immensely, thoug I wish u gave him a child...but overall a beautifully written peice
No Longer Available Goodbye chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
You made me fell all depressed. Oh, well. That's life. Other than that, it's wonderful.
littlegreengirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Oh wow. I mean really, wow. This is, I mean, just. . .wow.

Blew my mind. Away away, really far away.

Something so dark yet light, just like the story of life itself. This is a very believable scenario too. Nothing exagerated.

Got me thinking about things in a different point of view, I like that, this is gonna stay with me a while.

Makes me wanna spinoff on the scenario.

Thank you for writing this.