Reviews for My Conviction
raptoregg64 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
*melts from cuteness... again.* All of this was just... so... sweet! :D

If my interpretation of the chibi silliness section is correct, you also make Sims based off of various characters? I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! YAY! Hehe...

Fantabulous job, R-chan!
elin2002 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Babe,

Wow! Is the first thing that came to mind you so need to write the actual love scene I think you would be great at it and it would help me write mine lol. Keep them coming!
Audrey Fulquard chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awww cute! I love that allusion to Peter Pan at the end of the chapter.

Glad to see more from you, as ever, especially since London closing... boo! x
raptoregg64 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
:) Love.

And now for the part that you were probably expecting:

YAY! R-CHAN! *glomps* You're back! YAY!

I loved this! 'Twas epically awesomesauce!

And now I shall always say hippi instead of hippies. :D
Its Good To Be The King chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Yay a new story! Your message last night totally made my day! I kept calling all my friends that are Hair fans and I told them how the best fanfiction author ever actually took the time to message me! Thank you soo much! This story is really great and I cant wait to see what happens with Margret and Hubert! I remember the first time I saw the show on Broadway and the Margret and Hubert charectors started saying their lines, my mom thought that they werew just random audience members! And I was like 'no, mom their actors. oh and the one who plays margret is a man.' And of course everyone else in the audience found that out moments later when he flashed everyone! Keep up the awseome work and I cant wait to see what you write next!
elin2002 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Hi Babe,

that was so good keep it coming and hopefully i'll have time tomorrow to work on chapter 3 of my story.