Reviews for One Hour
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
OMG the baby finances was a total win. I love this fic. you are easily in my favorite author list. this is a sweet adorable and funny fic.
taetahlia chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Oh my! How sweet. Definitely laughed out loud with this one.
Chikara-san chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
"She handles our... baby finances" is one of the best Vegeta lines ever penned. Nicely done.
Jonnie Joke chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Awww Vegeta standing up for Trunks (and kick kids' balls) is halirious! And it's always nice seeing these two spending time together :) Thanks for writing as always now off to read your other stories :D
haliz chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Do you ever write badly? Real sweet :)
Anaria3144 chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I love reading the way you write interactions between Vegeta and Kid Trunks .
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Looove it! More father son please!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I shouldn't laugh but… hahaha! Vegeta is awesome and hilarious. I wish Trucks kept the rabbit.:( He's so cute.

Also:
"She handles our… baby finances…" -LOL! I loved the brief moment he and Bulma exchanged text messages. I swear, they both get off on the banter. I love it.

Great job writing this. I'm don't love DBZ but I absolutely love Vegeta and Bulma and am so excited to read all your stories about them.
I'm Still So Deep chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This was so cute and funny :D I really enjoyed it!
Poodie chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
"You should've just let my son play. Npw you lost all your balls." Had me cracking up like crap! This is was awesome just like your writing. Your definatly going in my favs and follows. XD
Metasapphire chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Absolutely loved this story! I thought it was nicely paced and very well written. The part where trunks asks to buy a brother to which vegeta answered "...she handles our baby finances" that line was gold. Pure comedy gold. Too funny... Altogether, It was very creative! The plot was refreshing and nicely structured easily making this a perfect read. Nice job. You're a great writer.
Choco Forest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I like this father-son bonding between them! ;)
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
A nice scene between father and son. Well done.
IamEnVIOUS chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Phenomenal work! God, this is the best Vegeta - Trunks story I ever read!

Adding you and this story to my favorites.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
that was very good. I loved it. Trunks wants so much to make his father proud and it's shown in the series how much he admires his father. I admire the relationship between trunks and vegeta. It's not as dysfunctional as people make it out to be.