Reviews for One Hour
smalsa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was just amazing and both in character too, I wanted to read more your writing is flawless! I was laughing my head off the whole time I was reading I want to find more fics like this to read :)
Claguen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Poor Végéta ! Trunks is very funny, I could not stop laughing xD Baby finances (a) Thanks you !
Coofis chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
niteryde,

I enjoyed this, it was fun and well-written.

Coofis
chocolateblood chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Best paragraph:

"How about some more ice cream?" Vegeta interjected, nearly throwing more bills into Trunks' face. "Go."

Very enjoyable after all the dark stuff I've been sifting through.
randomhurricane chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
One of the most entertaining pieces I've read. The whole "baby finances" scene caught me so off guard that I laughed at it for five minutes straight. I'm still chuckling! loved it! :)
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
GAH! I Loved this! *worship* I faved two of your longer running story's, but sadly I don't have the time to read them right now, but I WILL get to it! ...I just didn't want to forget about them ;
Komori Zalera chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I LOVED this story! I could NOT stop laughing! You captured Vegeta's personality PERFECTLY. The text conversation was perfect. You are a very good writer and I was quite pleased to see that you know how to use "well" and "good" properly. :D
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very cute, very adorable! My favorite part is when they were talking about where babies come from[:
Visperidia chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very cute story! 3
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Haha. I love this line!

"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want."

That was epic! Also the oh so careful avoiding of explaing to Trunks about how he would not be getting a little brother (unfortunately) was very amusing too. Actually the whole thing was amusing and the ending was touching. Awesome job!

-d101
Writer of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
...its soo damn scary that this is more than possible in the canon. nicely written
Raving In The Rain chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So cute. You did an excellent job with this.
Andy101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
the lines: "Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want," and

"You will do no such thing, boy," had me rolling... sooo funny! Overall a very cute story, I always liked that part in the anime.
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awww, this was adorable! And hilarious.

/"I know that, Dad," Trunks said, lowering the rabbit to the grass. He let it go and watched as it ran away, before sighing again. "I really wanted to keep it," he said wistfully, as if hoping his father would have a change of heart.

"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want," Vegeta responded, pulling out his cell phone to check the time again. He then snapped it closed and looked at his son from behind. "You have 51 minutes left, brat. Better make them count."/

Hehee, that made me laugh! I love your Vegeta. He's so snarky and sarcastic and so, well, Vegeta-ish. In short, he's perfect!

Anyway, this was a lovely one-shot about my favourite father and son. Your stories truly are a pleasure to read, and I'm only sorry I have been so tired and sick today, so have not had the energy to really elaborate on just how much I have enjoyed reading your fanfics.
LadyKhaiju chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This made my day and rocketed my socks to Uranus! Funny and sugary sweet!Gotta say I felt the the dudes pain when Vegeta kicked him in the Nads.c:
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »