Reviews for One Hour
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very cute, very adorable! My favorite part is when they were talking about where babies come from[:
Visperidia chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very cute story! 3
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Haha. I love this line!

"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want."

That was epic! Also the oh so careful avoiding of explaing to Trunks about how he would not be getting a little brother (unfortunately) was very amusing too. Actually the whole thing was amusing and the ending was touching. Awesome job!

-d101
Writer of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
...its soo damn scary that this is more than possible in the canon. nicely written
Raving In The Rain chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So cute. You did an excellent job with this.
Andy101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
the lines: "Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want," and

"You will do no such thing, boy," had me rolling... sooo funny! Overall a very cute story, I always liked that part in the anime.
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awww, this was adorable! And hilarious.

/"I know that, Dad," Trunks said, lowering the rabbit to the grass. He let it go and watched as it ran away, before sighing again. "I really wanted to keep it," he said wistfully, as if hoping his father would have a change of heart.

"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want," Vegeta responded, pulling out his cell phone to check the time again. He then snapped it closed and looked at his son from behind. "You have 51 minutes left, brat. Better make them count."/

Hehee, that made me laugh! I love your Vegeta. He's so snarky and sarcastic and so, well, Vegeta-ish. In short, he's perfect!

Anyway, this was a lovely one-shot about my favourite father and son. Your stories truly are a pleasure to read, and I'm only sorry I have been so tired and sick today, so have not had the energy to really elaborate on just how much I have enjoyed reading your fanfics.
Phylli chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This made my day and rocketed my socks to Uranus! Funny and sugary sweet!Gotta say I felt the the dudes pain when Vegeta kicked him in the Nads.c:
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Vegeta's eye twitched in annoyance. No one called his son a brat or told him to get lost (except him, of course).

Vegeta's eye twitched. He was horribly disgusted that his son's knowledge was so inaccurate, but he was not in the mood to have the actual discussion with the boy right now. Or ever, for that matter. Bulma could definitely handle this one.

"Well, son. I think you should have this discussion with your mother. She handles our... baby finances..." Vegeta said, his face turning red from how stupid he sounded.

"Oh! So if I get her to say yes then-"

"How about some more ice cream?" Vegeta interjected, nearly throwing more bills into Trunks' face. "Go."

Oh my goodness I couldn't stop laughing at those lines! Great job, I just loved this story!
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
you're so good at it! staying in character and making it so original at the same time!

haha a brother? so funny!
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Was funny can you make one when Vegeta promises Bra that he'll take her to the mall for a hour
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very cute and funny, made me laugh
chibitrunk chapter 1 . 4/22/2011

I love it! I wonder how Vegeta let off his angers if not destroy this planet. )
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love this! I can imagine Vegeta acting exactly like that, especially with correcting Trunks' grammar at the end. Great job.
zfj chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it. You nail Vegeta dead on the nail. Love your GV's. keep up the great work
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »