Reviews for One Hour
TemptingDrug chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
All I have to say is this "Baby finances."
dragonball girl23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Awesome
smalsa chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was just amazing and both in character too, I wanted to read more your writing is flawless! I was laughing my head off the whole time I was reading I want to find more fics like this to read :)
Claguen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Poor Végéta ! Trunks is very funny, I could not stop laughing xD Baby finances (a) Thanks you !
Coofis chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
niteryde,

I enjoyed this, it was fun and well-written.

Coofis
chocolateblood chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Best paragraph:

"How about some more ice cream?" Vegeta interjected, nearly throwing more bills into Trunks' face. "Go."

Very enjoyable after all the dark stuff I've been sifting through.
randomhurricane chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
One of the most entertaining pieces I've read. The whole "baby finances" scene caught me so off guard that I laughed at it for five minutes straight. I'm still chuckling! loved it! :)
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
GAH! I Loved this! *worship* I faved two of your longer running story's, but sadly I don't have the time to read them right now, but I WILL get to it! ...I just didn't want to forget about them ;
Komori Zalera chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I LOVED this story! I could NOT stop laughing! You captured Vegeta's personality PERFECTLY. The text conversation was perfect. You are a very good writer and I was quite pleased to see that you know how to use "well" and "good" properly. :D
sumiko808 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very cute, very adorable! My favorite part is when they were talking about where babies come from[:
Visperidia chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Very cute story! 3
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Haha. I love this line!

"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want."

That was epic! Also the oh so careful avoiding of explaing to Trunks about how he would not be getting a little brother (unfortunately) was very amusing too. Actually the whole thing was amusing and the ending was touching. Awesome job!

-d101
Writer of Angelus chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
...its soo damn scary that this is more than possible in the canon. nicely written
Raving In The Rain chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
So cute. You did an excellent job with this.
Andy101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
the lines: "Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want," and

"You will do no such thing, boy," had me rolling... sooo funny! Overall a very cute story, I always liked that part in the anime.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »