Reviews for One Hour
Boogum chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Awww, this was adorable! And hilarious.

/"I know that, Dad," Trunks said, lowering the rabbit to the grass. He let it go and watched as it ran away, before sighing again. "I really wanted to keep it," he said wistfully, as if hoping his father would have a change of heart.

"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want," Vegeta responded, pulling out his cell phone to check the time again. He then snapped it closed and looked at his son from behind. "You have 51 minutes left, brat. Better make them count."/

Hehee, that made me laugh! I love your Vegeta. He's so snarky and sarcastic and so, well, Vegeta-ish. In short, he's perfect!

Anyway, this was a lovely one-shot about my favourite father and son. Your stories truly are a pleasure to read, and I'm only sorry I have been so tired and sick today, so have not had the energy to really elaborate on just how much I have enjoyed reading your fanfics.
LadyKhaiju chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This made my day and rocketed my socks to Uranus! Funny and sugary sweet!Gotta say I felt the the dudes pain when Vegeta kicked him in the Nads.c:
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Vegeta's eye twitched in annoyance. No one called his son a brat or told him to get lost (except him, of course).

Vegeta's eye twitched. He was horribly disgusted that his son's knowledge was so inaccurate, but he was not in the mood to have the actual discussion with the boy right now. Or ever, for that matter. Bulma could definitely handle this one.

"Well, son. I think you should have this discussion with your mother. She handles our... baby finances..." Vegeta said, his face turning red from how stupid he sounded.

"Oh! So if I get her to say yes then-"

"How about some more ice cream?" Vegeta interjected, nearly throwing more bills into Trunks' face. "Go."

Oh my goodness I couldn't stop laughing at those lines! Great job, I just loved this story!
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
you're so good at it! staying in character and making it so original at the same time!

haha a brother? so funny!
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Was funny can you make one when Vegeta promises Bra that he'll take her to the mall for a hour
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Very cute and funny, made me laugh
chibitrunk chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"Yes, well, I really want to destroy this planet when your mother pisses me off. We don't always get what we want."

I love it! I wonder how Vegeta let off his angers if not destroy this planet. )
Sonomi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love this! I can imagine Vegeta acting exactly like that, especially with correcting Trunks' grammar at the end. Great job.
zfj chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Loved it. You nail Vegeta dead on the nail. Love your GV's. keep up the great work
pinkmmlover chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aw, I love this story. All too cute, great job!
Migoto Kuragari chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was adorable, fun, and in character xD I especially giggled at the 'baby finances' part! Keep up the great work!
Enjeru chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awwwww, that was cute. Now I'm interested in seeing Trunks address his mother on the 'sibling' subject though lol
PetiteRoux chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
First fic to make me honestly crack up in a while.

"our...baby finances..."

Beautiful.
Franny chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was really funny!
Akuma the Dark One chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Kicking a guy in the nads is a cheap shot even for Vegeta
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »