Reviews for One Hour
ShayL chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awe, that was cute in a weird normal Vegeta way lol. Great work, I will be favoriting this
Jen chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
awesome one shot, I laughed throughout the whole thing lol :)
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
XD I enjoyed it,
tomato chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
As Vegeta knows, one hour can be quite a while. I loved how you included so much without overloading the chapter, but matching how hyper kids can get and how quickly their interests can switch around with their feelings. This was a really fun look at some regular time in Vegeta and Trunks's relationship, and covered a lot. Vegeta might think he's getting soft, but he's definitely still Vegeta, and obviously Trunks's standards are different than other kids about harsh words from a parent. He just kept coming back.

Vegeta's reaction to Trunks asking about buying a brother at the hospital was hilarious. Then the ending was a perfect match for both of them as a casual father-son bonding moment- and that it doesn't happen right before Vegeta dies or a huge crisis but with such a casual setting. How many of these little moments do you think there were like this the two of them didn't even really notice?

Absolutely loved it!
Onba chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Good fic! I love how Vegeta changed the 'baby' conversation by telling Trunks to get more icecream. Lol!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7