Reviews for Syndicate
jazzberryjuice chapter 28 . 1/22
I know I've told you this before, but I'm SO in love with this story! It's one of my favorites on this site (the premise is so intriguing and unique and Tenten is such a strong, developed character), and deserves way more recognition! If I have to go back and review every single chapter, I will. Probably when I reread your fic for the third time.
I hope you find the time to update this! Take care(:
Chisa Chispa chapter 28 . 1/3
All I can say is ... wow. I have to agree that this is better than what you have planned on writing this. I will have my first class after the Holiday Vacation tomorrow and I have 30 min left for sleeping since my class is so early. But this story is too good to be true that I am willing to sleep 30 min before school just to finish this. I can say that its worth it. Its much better to read this all over again, I understood the plot deeper, I am able to be with the characters I even felt as if I knew them too like the original Naruto Characters. Your so good, amazing, marvelous , talented and so on. I dont know how did you come up with this really intriguing story that undeniably, hooked me. I cant believe that all 28 chapters (so far) are my favorite. But Renegade Sasuke's Chapter POV is one of the most insightful and best for me so far. I am a full pledged NejiTen Forever Fan and now you are making me a member of the SasuTen Fan club, well its not a bad thing because their chemistry is just undeniable. Finish this ok? :) its just too good... really good ...like seriously? Hahahaha Im getting crazy here I'll wait for your updates. See you soon!
MidnightAsphyxiation chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
I absolutely love your story and couldn't stop readin the entire way through. I am a huge NejiTenten fan but the way you write... you've now made me a really huge SasuTen fan as well!
Real4You chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
I just started reading Syndicate earlier this week, and I feel the immense need to apologize for not taking the time to read this work of art sooner. I feel like I glazed over the summary a couple years ago, and maybe read it back when just the first chapter was released, but I just didn't get it.
However, this is easily one of the most beautifully written stories I've ever read, from fanfiction to paperback!

Everything is just so well-crafted; I've never been a huge fan of OC usage, but you've really gotten me to feel for and even become attached to Hitomi. Even as I move throughout the day, I'm thinking about everything that's happened in Syndicate!
The way you've written and organized this story is so beautiful. I especially love this Sasuke-centric chapter; the way you've worked it to go backwards and detailing his backstory serves a purpose that I can't exactly word why you did, but I totally understood it!
I've been so in love with this story the passed few days I've had to force myself to pace my way through the story so I could relish and savor it all. I'm having such a hard time deciding if I want to read your last released chapter or save it for a rainy day, because I'm so hooked!

So i guess in so many words, I praise you and your amazing work, and you've got yourself a new fan!
AonoKenshi chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
Wow, this chapter was great...
Your style/story is pretty sophisticated, and the main characters are all filled out.
I'm not sure if I follow the plot, but that's mostly because I read on/off.
Thanks for updating!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
omg the final arc is soon! I don't know if I'm happy or sad to hear that.. it's been really nice reading an update every month :P
well, I'm glad Hitomi hasn't read the deepest recesses of Tenten's mind - is that where everything related to her past relationship with Neji is? ;)
ahhh yes, go Neji, summarize everything clearly and neatly without getting into arguments LOL
will Tenten really kill Kazu? Is that what Hitomi's favor will be, to save his life?
awwww I loved the sparring scene! and how they drew into a stalemate :P
aww Neji - been apart for too long? ;) I think not, if Tenten has learned enough to hold her own ;) The one particular fighting style that she picked up though, was that from Sasuke? so bittersweet though :P
LOL Neji is happy to be beaten, he's tired too :P
Interesting to see that Tenten is hesitant about mentioning Sasuke's name in Neji's presence - is it because she doesn't want him to get angry?
LOL "are you going to limp to the car?" - but wait, whose car? Shinji's? :o A little confused there
Has Neji been sleeping in Tenten's suite?!
... apples, huh? :o a delivery from Sasuke?
LOL Hitomi knew Tenten and Neji were in the study closet back then LOL
hmmm I wonder what situation Tenten would find herself in with Suzu the next time :P
and hmmm Neji and Kazu :P lol I wonder how his interrogation with Kazu is going to go lol :P Sounds like he'd get some info from the visit ;)
LOL "you shouldn't have said anything" :P I guess Takeshi and Suzu still have a ways to go then :P Interesting that she was meeting Isaka Kengo - the name is appearing a lot :P
I really like Hitomi's obsession with keeping clothes straight ;)
and I appreciate Shinji's backstory and why he's so clingy towards Hitomi :P
welll I guess we see Hitomi's all determined to get the case solved now ;)
looking foward to the next update, and thank you for this one! ! ! !
chrihstie chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Aw, how nice. I had a feeling that red phone was for him.
And it was funny how I thought Prodigy was him in the first chapter, but was actually his old name.
Poor Sasuke though. I'm a SS fan though so I wonder if they'd somehow end together.. But oh wells. I guess I'll find out?
Anyways, interested on how the two of them broke up. But I'm glad they still have feelings for each other, which I find really cute. c:
chrihstie chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
I love the time stamps at the beginning of the chapters. I could imagine it being typed out at the beginning of the episode, if this were a show. I would think it's a pain to plan them out though, kind of wondering if it is.
The clothes were nicely descriptive and also makes me wonder if you're interested in fashion. And perhaps, maybe even a swimmer? :) Well, everything was equally and wonderfully in detail though.
I enjoy how you put in her daily-like routines, it definitely made everything feel more realistic.
dianalovely1995 chapter 28 . 6/8/2015
Normally I don't like OC but you have written them into the story so well I cannot help but ship them. Great job as always!

I'm going to be so sad when this ends :(
chrihstie chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Oh wow, that was really interesting. So is the concept, in which I'm excited to read more about since I'm only on the first chapter. What a nice AU.
I like your writing style, the diction is varied and it's nicely descriptive. It's funny how casual their conversations are in times like that. Oh, Ino. The speech also shows a lot of character, which is great and very entertaining.
I really, really loved how you ended the chapter. The whole time I actually thought it was Neji that was prodigy, since he was called a genius. But in the end, it was revealed as Sasuke when he took off his helmet. I could imagine that so well as a scene.
You've seem to be writing the 'intelligence operative' concept with some actual interest or information so it seems realistic.
Anyways, good job so far. c: Will be reading the rest from time to time.
naradaughter chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
you really outdid yourself with this chapter! I always loved chapters with Sasuke back stories. When I kind of feel that this will end as NejiTen, I can't help but feel bad for Sasuke. I hope he finds his own happiness someday. Or maybe you can pull a real twist and surprise us! Either way I loved how you made the connection between Tenten and Sasuke as both orphans work! Love this story ) I hope you can update more often! ))
naradaughter chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
I meant to review every chapter but i just got excited to read each one! THANK YOU FOR THIS PLS PLS CONTINUE I LOVE IT. I live in a limbo called "after-college" and now this gives me something to look forward for )
sakuraseeker2792 chapter 27 . 5/13/2015
Love this story! So glad I finally got a chance to catch up to the last 3 chapters! Can't wait to see what happens next and what goes on with Neji and Tenten and Hitomi!
sasutenjishipcap chapter 27 . 5/8/2015
Odg. I just started reading Syndicate yeasterday and I've got to say, you've got my feels stirring, writer-san. This chapter (chapter 27) has got to be my favorite chaoter so far since I am a pushover for SasuTen although I'm pretty sure this fic is NejiTen but anw, I love their triangle and your story plot. I'll be looking forward to your next update and keep writing! Thankiesss~
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 27 . 5/4/2015
No wonder Sasuke has feelings for her. She openly embraced him when he came back.
He was messing around with Ino for 8 months. I feel like Tenten had something to do with the spilt more specifically his feelings for her. I hope Sasuke makes a appearance in this Lucia case because I think he genuinely has her best interest at heart. Even if that means sacrificing what he wants. I don't doubt Neji cares for but I think Sasuke is just the better choice in this situation. Please update soon

S Hollyhood