Reviews for Syndicate
naradaughter chapter 27 . 5/20
you really outdid yourself with this chapter! I always loved chapters with Sasuke back stories. When I kind of feel that this will end as NejiTen, I can't help but feel bad for Sasuke. I hope he finds his own happiness someday. Or maybe you can pull a real twist and surprise us! Either way I loved how you made the connection between Tenten and Sasuke as both orphans work! Love this story ) I hope you can update more often! ))
naradaughter chapter 24 . 5/18
I meant to review every chapter but i just got excited to read each one! THANK YOU FOR THIS PLS PLS CONTINUE I LOVE IT. I live in a limbo called "after-college" and now this gives me something to look forward for )
sakuraseeker2792 chapter 27 . 5/13
Love this story! So glad I finally got a chance to catch up to the last 3 chapters! Can't wait to see what happens next and what goes on with Neji and Tenten and Hitomi!
sasutenjishipcap chapter 27 . 5/8
Odg. I just started reading Syndicate yeasterday and I've got to say, you've got my feels stirring, writer-san. This chapter (chapter 27) has got to be my favorite chaoter so far since I am a pushover for SasuTen although I'm pretty sure this fic is NejiTen but anw, I love their triangle and your story plot. I'll be looking forward to your next update and keep writing! Thankiesss~
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 27 . 5/4
No wonder Sasuke has feelings for her. She openly embraced him when he came back.
He was messing around with Ino for 8 months. I feel like Tenten had something to do with the spilt more specifically his feelings for her. I hope Sasuke makes a appearance in this Lucia case because I think he genuinely has her best interest at heart. Even if that means sacrificing what he wants. I don't doubt Neji cares for but I think Sasuke is just the better choice in this situation. Please update soon

S Hollyhood
Love it :) Great chapter!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 27 . 5/3
Noticed that you started off the scene with no time/location stamp :o
LOL Sasuke forced to share a room with Kankuro! Sure sounds like an uncomfortable motel to be in :P
I like the little glimpses you give into your OCs - I'm liking how you characterize Sasuke with his reluctance to be around chatty people, and I'm sure he's very unwilling to get close and personal with the people he's working with :P
oh wow, we get a glimpse into him talking with Tenten!
Sasuke's perspective is going backwards in time! Cool that he acknowledges that it isn't a good time for him and Tenten to get together - Tenten definitely isn't over Neji yet ;)
Omg I'm so glad Asuma made it out alive!
and ahhh so it was Sasuke who saved Tenten back on that mission :P
oh wow, that abseiling rig is cool!
many people would not have been able to handle losing Tenten ;)
Does Tenten have another name? :P or is it really the only name she goes by in Konoha? :P wondering because Sasuke said "Tenten is Tenten because she wants people to call her that"
so what happened 3 months ago to make Sasuke stop seeing Ino so much? :o and what happened to make Sasuke change? :o Poor Ino though - but I totally see her point - If Sasuke doesn't deserve Ino, then he shouldn't deserve Tenten either ;) I can see why Ino messed things up for Sasuke where it comes to Tenten - Neji would be a better fit for her ;) ;)
LOL Sasuke trying not to think about Tenten ;)
LOL Tenten's "oh god, is it stuck?"
LOL Tenten was drinking?! LOL is that why she's all chirpy? :P
LOL Lee walked in on them LOL!
LOL the magic words ;)
awwww Lee gets protective over Tenten ;) to the point of threatening Sasuke ;) (But I wonder what he did about Neji?)
ahh Lee reminded Sasuke of Sakura ;)
but what Does Lee think about Neji? ? Why shouldn't Sasuke say Neji's name so casually?
LOL Sasuke playing bartender because Lee can't hold his alcohol ;)
it's nice to see Tenten so happy :P
LOL Tenten and her impression of the pinch-faced man
ahhh Tenten talking about Neji in his induced coma, huh? I guess that was why she was drinking :P LOL she still thinks about him ;)
Love Lee's green clothes ;)
I can see why Tenten would be snipy at Lee for not wanting her to drink, if she's drinking because of Neji ;) Glad to know that Lee can do the drunken fist without being drunk ;)
Wonder what Tenten was about to say when she paused and said "I'm not an idiot"? :o Hazarding a guess that it would have been "I'm not Neji"? ;)
ahhh so now we discover why Tenten punched Sasuke :P
enjoyed the scene between Tenten and Sasuke - well-written, I wonder how much they did? :P lol Tenten totally saw through Lee and Sasuke :P Am guessing Tenten slept with Sasuke then, from the scratches on his back :P
Enjoyed the frank conversation Sasuke had with Tenten :P
Nope, no one questions who Tenten fell in love with ;)
Interesting that Tenten asked to be friends - understandable though :P also interesting that she's wary of showing parts of herself to people when she gets closer to them :o
so... why did Tenten accept the blind date when it was Neji? Did she owe Ino something? :P
So Tenten did see Sasuke as Sasuke himself in Shanghai, instead of him being a replacement for Neji during that kiss at the train station :P LOL Neji would be so so jealous if he knew that she'd slept with Sasuke ;)
Oh wait, so Sasuke stopped sleeping with Ino as much after he slept with Tenten - was it because he realized that he really liked Tenten? :o
I like how Sasuke is the one showing bits of Tenten's memories that we've only heard about so far - Shanghai, and her breaking someone's fingers because of Neji. :P I feel sorry for him though - ultimately Tenten is not fated to be with him despite how much he likes her ;)
Enjoyed the breaking bones scene - I like how frequent the trains pass, and how they're spread through the scene.
LOL yeah I can imagine Sasuke can empathize with Neji about about prizing his mental capabilities ;)
I like how you weave in Sasuke's "protocol" excuse :P Appreciated the image of Tenten sitting at her desk being all depressed/frustrated ;)
Also enjoyed Sasuke's first re-introduction of Tenten after his return to Konoha - she didn't judge him or anything, which was nice :P
ahhhhhh I guess Sasuke looked at Tenten when he answered Gai's question because she was the one to say hi to him first and all, but OMG I can just imagine Tenten freezing when she hears Sasuke taking up a codename so similar to Neji's. I actually imagined him to have used Prodigy in english, especially after how Neji perked up when she used Sasuke's codename in her apartment before she left for Sendai... but Neji strikes me as a more Englishy type LOL so is Tenten's Dragon in English or Japanese?
Loved the update! Will Sasuke be showing up in present time then? ;) I think Tenten still only sees him as a friend despite the things they've done.. poor Sasuke :P
Thank you for posting! ! ! ! !
dianalovely1995 chapter 27 . 5/3
That was such a good chapter! I really like that it was from a different perspective especially from Sasuke. Also thought it was interesting that you started from what I guessed was the present and worked backwards. I really enjoyed reading this! I'm going to be so sad when it ends. T_T
Rouge Pur chapter 26 . 4/19
I have yet to read the previous chapters, but I am liking the suspense here! I don't really have much to say due to the lack of knowledge I have on the whole thing, but I'm going to turn back and start reading the it ;)) I just love how you made the characters of Neji and Tenten. So cool, lol. I would like to read more!
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 26 . 4/9
Hitomi. regardless how much of a asset she could be too their mission I still feel like she is not to be trusted. I felt that way since she was first introduced. She seems to have trust issues and with good reason. But how can you exspect trust when you can barely give it.

As for Tenten, whatever distance she want to keep between her and Neji disintegrated once she took Lucia. All the good, bad and ugly moments she can't no longer escape. And Neji is her only option for comfort. And I highly doubt he will have a problem with it.
As much as a love Neji/Tenten pairing I see feel like Sasuke would be a better choice but he isn't around to be and actually option. So I kinda feel bad for him in that regard.

Thanks for writing such a fun fan fiction and look forward to your next update.
dianalovely1995 chapter 26 . 4/7
I seriously cannot get enough of this story! I actually just finished rereading for the 3rd time I think.
AonoKenshi chapter 26 . 4/6
It's intense and it actually makes sense.
It seems like you've done your research,
At least metaphorically...
(Or is it idiomatically I have no clue)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 26 . 4/5
OMG AN UPDATE THANK YOU! ! ! ! !

ahhhh noooo we don't get to see how that evening unfolded! I wanted to know what happened between Neji and Tenten on New year's! ! ! ! ! :(
Tenten's new position does seem very convenient - the people at Shinji's office think she's his fling.. I do wonder what will happen when she closes the case :P
Hmm, Daichi and Fumiko are getting married? I wonder if Tenten will get into any more trouble with Daichi?
LOL at "my cousin was prying" "my cousin was being spiteful"
Tenten is wearing Neji's necklace! ! ! ! ! OMG!
The whole Neji-Tenten-Hitomi thing was eye-opening. I assume nothing happened on New Year's day lol :P Very interesting to see Tenten being her true self around Hitomi, and Hitomi knowing that she and Neji are both agents and working on the same case. (STILL waiting for Neji and Tenten to kiss lol)
and OMG Hitomi was the one to go to Suzune's place to set things right! :O I wonder if the agent Suzu was taking care of is in any way related to this case?
Wondering if Hitomi will join the case - it sure would make things a lot simpler for Neji and Tenten lol :P Had no idea she already suspected Tenten right from the start! Well, kind of, since she did a favor for Tenten so Tenten owed her :P It feels strange watching Tenten throw herself around Hitomi's apartment though. I wonder if Hitomi suspects anything about the relationship Neji has with Tenten? Is Tenten still wearing Sasuke's necklace?
I wonder if Neji knew his father better than Hitomi did?
So now Neji and Tenten are awkward lol :P I wonder when they'll get to discuss things between themselves lol :P
... lol Tenten responded to her own name... the very thing Sasuke warned her against lol
Hmmm Tenten didn't pretend to fumble with the can of coffee, huh? :P
I wonder what Daichi wanted to talk to Hitomi about :o
Wonder what Tenten dreamed about that was so horrible? Ughhhh it was so bittersweet, the part where she wondered if this was what it was like to know Neji as others knew him :(
Hmmm - Neji's "my being there, reaching out to you" - I wonder what importance it held to him?
lol Neji's still jealous of Sasuke ;)
yay shikamaru
OH Neji changed his codename. Rising from the ashes, huh? ;) ughhh my heart. so bittersweet when Tenten was on the verge of saying Prodigy... and OH Phoenix to Tenten's Dragon, huh? oh my heart is fangirling
ahhhh Tsunade pops right out at the mention of Oracle
LOL Tsunade muttering about Hyuugas
Hmmmm so Hitomi's going to join Neji and Tenten?
LOL Tenten's email address. I wonder what the full address is?
so is Tenten wearing Neji's necklace? I see how it's helpful to the case now ;)
Enjoyed the descriptions of the love hotel :P
ahhhhh they didn't kiss :P I think it might help her nightmares if Tenten slept next to Neji lol :P
but I totally appreciate Tenten holding on to Neji's warmth.. Wonder how bad tenten's memories are :( but YAY I'm glad things are okay between them again! ! ! !
this was so bittersweet omgggg my heart! I wonder if that line "I'm not going to lead you on" was something Neji said to her? Or was it someone else?
but Neji doesn't mind being led on :( at least they got to hugg omg omg :) :) I'm fangirling with a huge grin. Tenten should just get Neji to sleep with her LOL
I can't wait for the next update omg :P how close are we to the end? ;)
Thank you so much for the update! ! ! !

Typo:
- are you evening listening
- but one thing all together (another thing altogether?)
AonoKenshi chapter 25 . 3/1
It's surprising how complex and captivating this story is...
...good job.
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 25 . 3/1
Thank you thank you thank you for the update! ! ! !
At first, I was like, Hmmm Hitomi's history chapter - wonder how you'd capture reader interest with this - and then you brought in Hizashi (omg! :O) and Kurenai! I love how you have all these little bits of sentences that show how people are trying to hide something, like Hizashi stopping himself from saying certain things, and Hizashi telling Kurenai that Hitomi is different :P
And omg Neji's mother was pregnant?!
Was Hizashi even bringing Hitomi away with permission? :o or does Haruka simply not care? (I feel sorry for Hitomi - Haruka is ugh :( )
Love the comparisons between Hizashi and Hiashi! and omg Hizashi wanting Neji to marry someone he loves - I teared up at that :( Wonder if he told Neji the same? Possibly. Actually, I wonder if Neji's change of heart, since breaking up with Tenten, was because of something Hizashi said to him?
Ahhhh so Kurenai is the one to finetune Hitomi's abilities, and teach her about the dampening stones... I loved the bit about Kurenai making Hizashi take Hitomi shopping - his heavy sigh is totally like Neji omg :P and the amount of money he makes! ;) I'm thinking Neji and Tenten have enough to retire on? :P
The tarot cards were a nice touch - but omg the death card is awfully foreboding :( and Kurenai talking about Hizashi's next child - I don't remember any mention of Neji's siblings...
So nice of Hizashi to want to help Hitomi! I can see how Hitomi was close to Hizashi in a way that Neji would later come to resent :P
And we get introduced to little Neji omg!
... something bad is going to happen to Neji's mother, isn't it? :( interesting how Hitomi was able to push an image onto Neji, and how Neji was so keen on proving himself through a game :P love how Hitomi read him, even if she can't read his thoughts :P and the bit about Neji's sister omg :O
Interesting how Hitomi altered Haru's memories... I wonder why the servants around Hitomi keep changing? Love how you likened it to a carousel and Neji to a dark, silent pool :P
Oh damn it Hizashi :( I wonder where Hitomi got that memory from - or was it just a vision? :(
Omg first Hizashi, and then Neji's sister? :( :( damn it
Need to mention that I liked how Hizashi was all "I help protect the Hyuuga clan from the inside"
Cool that Hitomi has been in Konoha and even had missions/tasks and a code name :P
Totally enjoyed the capturing scene and how you described the agents as ants ;)
And I love that Akira and Suzune are in here too (or at least, Suzu got a mention)! And omg mentions of Tenten with Neji - Tenten's aura fluttering? I wonder if they've got together yet?
I like how Hitomi is able to 'see' into rooms- kind of like the modern day version of Byakugan ;)
Hiashi wearing suits instead of hakama... I wonder if that's to remember Hizashi by :( nice too that he could tell what Hitomi thought by looking at her :o
Ahhhh so Neji's involvement with Tenten helped void the engagement... I wonder about Neji's mother - haven't actually heard much about her through the story. Wonder what Haruka was positive that Hitomi would learn one day?
Love how Hiashi is all "I don't want you living with common people" ;)
Thank you soooo much for the update! I enjoyed reading it a lot - wonder how much of this Neji needs to know. Also hoping he gets to spend some time with Tenten while she's still drugged ;)